ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment

3 posters

Go down

Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment Empty Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:12 am

Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment Ed8ca810
Big Bang member GDragon was on the summer special edition of SBS variety show “Family Outing”.

On this episode, the crew of “Family Outing” went to the West Coast. They had to do a challenge there in order to obtain some materials at the coast.

Lee Hyori, who had showed off her S-Line in swimming gear on the show, had the pleasure of taking a dance-walking (?) along the shore with GDragon and even received a kiss from both Big Bang member DaeSung and GDragon.

This episode of “Family Outing” which is set to broadcast next week on 27th July is sure to get many Big Bang female fans jealous.

On this episode, Big Bang GDragon showed much of his real side. Fans are also in for more GDragon action under the summer sunshine, GDragon had arrived early in the morning for the filming, and had helped run some errands for his SeonBaes and also showed very good attitude in front of the elder artistes.

At the same, GDragon had the chance to meet MC Yoo who had proclaimed himself to be a Big Bang fan. Yoo Jae Seok got so excited that he introduced GDragon as C-Dragon during the show.

Preview for the summer special episode

Hyori does resembles Jessica Alba in that diving suit...

Credit: www.sookyeong.wordpress.com + xchau93@youtube

---------------------
Lots of female VIP are getting jealous even before the show air. I hope she didn't gain more anti fan because of this =) ...but just can't wait to watch this. My internet connection is dying...i can't even load anything from youtube...Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment 583457
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment Empty Re: Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment

Post by Hanbelle Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 pm

Haha I love big bang but i like Hyori too ^^ i can't wait for this episode!
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :
Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori gets to enjoy VIP treatment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:35 pm

daesung + jiyong = pure win.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down