ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again!

+7
chinnoiserie.dee
dragonninja598000
anne406
smiley_donutXD
collation
koreanlove21
soyboy01
11 posters

Go down

Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Empty Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again!

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:48 pm

It seems like Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again. Watch her rap live to the "So Hot" remix version on July 19 at Music Core.

Wondergirls - SO HOT remix

Credit: coolsmurf
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Empty Re: Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again!

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Yay!!! so glad to hear she's okay again! (^_^) WG Hwaiting!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Empty Re: Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again!

Post by collation Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:53 pm

WOOOT!! YOOBIN!!
she also rapped live during Music Bank and the Star League event...

collation
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 117
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:13 pm

YAY!!!
yoobin can rap again!!!!!!!!
yoobin hwaiting!
wonder girls hwaiting!!!
smiley_donutXD
smiley_donutXD
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:28 am

oh my..yes!!she can rap LIVE again..omo..i missed MuBank yesterday(19th july)..they were doing the remix version of So Hot..goodness..i've been missing that show for 2 weeks right now..and i'm sad..i want to watch them live..poor me..but i gonna make sure i'll watch it next week..wondergirls fighting!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:20 am

YAY! that's great news. when are they gonna stop promoting that song...? -_-

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:03 am

Woohoo....i'm glad to hear she's back rapping...it's absolutely a good news!!!
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 am

wuuu!!...

so happy!

she's a good rapper!!

thanks for the news!

Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! 656388 tears of joy!!!
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:29 am

finally she can rap again.
i love her voice!!
hope to hear more from her^^
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:06 pm

*Dance* out of happiness
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwichan08 Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 pm

yay yoobin-unnie >.<
Even though I'm a girl, and I've never been a huge sappy fan of any female singer, I can truly say that I love her Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! 74873
lol she was right. in an interview, she said she attracts women. Well for sure she attracted me Good News! Wondergirls' Yoobin is rapping again! 903543
What can I say, she's so HOT HOT
kiwichan08
kiwichan08
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down