ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show

5 posters

Go down

Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show Empty The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:59 pm

This is a follow-up to the earlier report about the “We Got Married” PDs cutting the scenes of Alex and Shin Ae to make them look “awkward”.

Basically, a fan by the name of Miss Kim Eun Jin made a “video capture” of Alex and Shin Ae’s wedding album at a MBC Fair (my guess is that the album was used by the related studio/shop for promotional purposes) and this fan took a risk in “recording” it and then sharing it on her Cyworld minihompy.

It’s infuriating the amount of things they didn’t show us in the episode itself! Scenes of the other 2 couples going through their wedding album was shown in last week’s episode and so you ask, why was Alshin’s one not aired?

AlShin must have had a great time doing the photoshoot that day. Just look at these photos and the concepts that we never got to see! And it’s incredible how many other photos were NOT included on the album itself.

Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show F_200812

It’s pretty sad that all these wasn’t aired at all during the program. But at least deep down in their hearts, AlShin know it more than anyone else what had happened. Credit must go to the fan for the video and the photographer.

Many thanks to bm05om@soompi for the information.

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show Empty Re: The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show

Post by ShenYue! Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:46 pm

i love the pictures!!!
i really wanna use this studio if i ever get married .. so pretty!!!!
loved the pics one by one!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shin - The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show Empty Re: The Alex and Shin Ae Wedding Album that We Got Married Didn’t Show

Post by kiki Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:54 pm

wow. it just goes to show how much they edit. blah. I wish they showed more of the couples and let us see how they truly are...and now with the awkward crap they were editting out for us to see.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 am

ahhhh. the romantic couple! XD Yeah I feel cheated after realising the PDs did so much cutting to portray the awkward image...>.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:27 pm

aww the pictures were so pretty. I wonder what other stuff the PD's cut out...
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down