ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle!

+11
nang87
Ikaru
sbambit
princessjanny
Hannie*Saru
Peony
Cutie
xmizzzy
p00p
hZKitty
soyboy01
15 posters

Go down

hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Empty Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle!

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:25 pm

hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Hyori_12

hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Hyori_13

Sexy queens of pop Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa are in a heated battle for the top spot of becoming Korea's popdiva icon. They performed on the same music program, MBC Show! Music Core, on July 19. All eyes were on them as they showed who was queen. It was a battle between Hyori's cute and sexy "eye smiles" and UJH's powerful, rhytmic performance. Both performances were live. Who do you think won?

Uhm Jung Hwa (ft. TOP) - DISCO

Credit: jaeurazn

Lee Hyori - Invincible & U Go Girl

Credit: jaeurazn

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Empty Re: Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle!

Post by hZKitty Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:03 pm

hmmm ... well, I still think UJW is better. Maybe not because of her vocal performance, but because she is really original . I mean the first song, Invincible Hyori sounds a lot like taited love at times and the shooting sketch is like the one Beyonce used in Ring the alarm, plus the last pose of this song also resembles what Beyonce would do at the end of her live performances of Deja Vu. And her singing was not as powerful or noticeable, BUT I still like the song and the overall concept. Especially the "ok" parts. Really cute . So yeah ... can't reaaaally decide ... hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! 671754
Let's put it this way, Hyori is was more entertaining to watch this time than UJW live because of all the dancers and colorful clothes, but overall UJH is a better performer.
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

hyori - Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle! Empty Re: Popdivas Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa in a heated battle!

Post by p00p Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Hyori. :)

Uhm Jung Hwa is good, but she has atrocious outfits and Hyori is hot. Even though UJH has the better voice, Hyori is a stronger dancer and she is a stronger performance IMO.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hn Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Uhm Jung Hwa pwns!!

Hyori' song is just not as addicting as Uhm Jung Hwa's. And Uhm Jung Hwa's concept is more original and refreshing I guess.

hn

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:30 pm

Uhm Jung Hwa's album is so much better than hyori's in my opinion but hyoris perf was really fun to watch so its too close to call.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:34 pm

I like UJH.. but I like Hyori better ^^"
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:47 pm

UJH is a badass but... my vote goes to Hyori

to me, both are immortal icons of Kpop
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Uhm Jung Hwa~~ Her song is so addicting XDD I can't even remember how Hyori's song goes -_-
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:15 pm

uhm jung hwa definetely.
she's the queen. she knows it everyone knows it.
she started the whole "feauturing" in songs concept in Korea.
She was in the tell me (mal hae jo) with jinusean.
she's queen.

but i still love lee hyori.
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:23 am

i love DISCO and UJH but hyori's song is so addicting!

TOP wins because he gets better looking everytime i see him.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:52 am

All in for UJH
i still prefer UJH altho hyori is hot and stuffs
but i think UJH is cool and unique plus TOP in it..gahh ~~ XDXD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by nang87 Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:30 am

Hyori definitely..she's just been performing wonderfully all weekend in all her comeback stages. I cant wait till her album gets delivered here, soo excited.

nang87

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:04 am

hyori has better outfit and dance choreography but uhm jung hwa has better catchy songs...imo...i can't still catch up with hyori's song..
both are good performers, no doubt about it..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:23 am

i'll choose hyori coz her comeback performance leaves me deeper impression compare to UJW's one..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:14 pm

let's put it this way. Uhm Jung Hwa is almost 40 years old while Hyori is nearing 30... if Uhm Junghwa was ten years younger, she can dance just like hyori.
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:00 pm

UJH has TOP !

but Hyori's LIVE perf have improve well

therefore: i choose Hyori~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down