ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed

2 posters

Go down

hyori - Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed Empty Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:30 am

[Trash this if this has been posted]

Mnet Media is calling on cyber investigators to dig into the illegal distribution of songs from E Hyo-lee's third studio album.

hyori - Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed 080716_ent_2

Mnet Media said that songs from the singer's latest album were recently found to have been distributed online. It said it is determined to dig into the matter by consulting a cyber investigation team.

The company, which had originally planned on uploading five songs from the album through Mnet.com said it is highly unfortunate that even the music video teasers have been released in advance.

Lee HyoRi also expressed her distress by saying it was a shame something like this happened even before the release of her latest album.

Lee HyoRi will release her album on July 16. Fans can check out her live performance on KBS 2TV's "Music Bank" on July 18.

Source: KBS Global
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
hyori - Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

hyori - Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed Empty Re: Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed

Post by p00p Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 am

So what, they're going to arrest all her fans?

I bought my copy, I feel safe.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :
hyori - Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Songs from HyoRi's Third Studio Album Illegally Distributed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down