ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing

+5
koreanlove21
xmizzzy
Hanbelle
Cutie
tealfirestar07
9 posters

Go down

Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing Empty Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:37 pm

No wonder there seems to be something missing since Alex and Shin Ae returned to the show. The PDs are the cause of this.

I am still doing the cuts by the way but just doing it at my comfortable pacing. I considered just doing the Anbi cut only but decided not to. Patience.

There has been chaos in the forums of current hit Korean reality show, We Got Married, due to the cuts of Alex&Shin Ae as it was leaked by an inside source that all progress and intimate scenes of the couple were being edited out by the production company to project an “awkward” concept between them.

Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing 16100211

According to the article, there have been days when the couple stayed up all day laughing and having fun with each other until the wee hours but yet the production team never showed that side of the couple and is apparently trying to work up some “one sided love” and “awkward” concept between the two, stirring up impatience among the viewers.

Recently at a “wedding photoshoot” on the 100th day, it was mentioned on the private Cyworld of the photographer that Alex and Shin Ae spent the whole day taking pictures and there was even a “kiss” scene. Filming lasted till the wee hours but the couple’s cuts only made it to 7 minutes of the approximately 70-80 minutes program out of 4 couples. Without the kiss scene.

It’s also mentioned by an inside source that, out of 3 couples, Alex-Shin Ae couple were the only couple whose’ wedding pictures weren’t reviewed in public, unlike remaining couples, although there was apparently a scene where the couple looked at the printed album together. Which was, by the way, sweet and tenderhearted to watch. That didn’t make the cut either.

Fans are outraged at the state of film edits and the forums have been in chaos in recent weeks as the “Romantic” couple of the program is getting much less airtime if compared to every episode. The other couples are getting too much airtime if compared to AlShin and fans hope that the production team would even out the airtime for all couples.

Alex-Shin Ae couple were brought back by demand after Alex had to leave the program to concentrate on his first solo album but fans are disappointed because they don’t seem to have enough airtime anymore and important scenes are being severely edited out, causing misjudgment within viewers regarding Alex and Shin Ae.

credit: jukechat@asianfanatics+coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing Empty Re: Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:40 pm

*Sigh* Lately PD's have been stirring up trouble...

How unfair to the Shinae / Alex couple... getting less air time... *sigh*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Shin - Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing Empty Re: Fans Outraged at Alex & Shin Ae We Got Married Editing

Post by Hanbelle Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:22 pm

i'd rather see them be close! I got bored of this couple because of the akward scenes. What are the PDs thinking!
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:42 pm

this is cencorship i tell you!! lol.keeding.
i wanna see what the REAL alex&shinae couple are like.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 pm

Dude that is so messed up. PDs are making me not enjoy watching the couple much anymore and I LOVE THAT COUPLE!!! STOP EDITING THEIR PARTS!!!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:01 am

Woah! That's so unfair! I mean....AnBi is getting boring and currently only Seo In Young and Crown J's realationship is more interesting to watch (ah, Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo is quite okay, they are rather fun too...) in my opinion that is. I had hoped for Al-Shin's relationship to be interesting and sweet to watch, but WGM's PDs disappoint me! >.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:29 pm

I have lost interest in Alex and Shinae couple. Maybe if they didn't edit the good stuff, they'd be more interesting.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 am

in the begining the awkward is really nice to watch.....but, the PD is really selfish though, he wants more people to watch his show ( so he'll get more famous) and actually CUT out all the nice interacting scenes between Shinae + Alex....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:46 am

The PD, if he was smart, would attract more viewers when theres more interaction~

Too much awkward... is.. .too awkward >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:34 am

That's really mean you know!
I mean, why change stuff to increase audience rating.. I think Alex and Shin Ae are a really cute couple!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down