ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert!

5 posters

Go down

tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! Empty Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert!

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 am

Just a random image to go with this post...XD
tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! 2w2j3110

That\'s right! You get to choose! Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert!

Choices are:

1. 옹달샘 (Mountain Spring)
2. 공간 (하늘과 바다 사이…- Whisper of)
3. 내 여자 친구가 되어줄래? (Will You Be My Girlfriend?)
4. 꼬마야
5. 내가 허락할 테니 (Love Is Never Gone)
6. Love is
7. 작은 고백 (Love Is All I Need)
8. 이제 막 시작된 이야기 (The Story Has Just Begun)

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
Remember to scroll down in order to view the poll yeah...

credit: hyuksu
============================================================================

I voted for Love is All I need...I really love that song! Very Happy Anyway, I think you may have to open the window with Internet Explorer because apparently it doesn\'t work for Mozilla Firefox.

Last edited by Tangera on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! Empty Re: Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert!

Post by Candi Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:57 am

woah most of them r quite old...
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :
tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! Empty Re: Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert!

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:53 am

it breaks my heart to vote for a concert i'm not even going to. Mind you I wouldnt go to SMtown concert if I could. I dont know there's just something that puts me off such a large-scale gig. Although Ive been to a random festival or two.

Nevertheless I voted for the story has just begun, just because.

thanks Tangera, and yes candi the songs are quite old. :3
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Love is Never Gone got my vote... tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! 274759 tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! 274759 tvxq - Vote for the songs you want TVXQ to perform at SM Town Concert! 274759
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:17 pm

i choose "공간 (하늘과 바다사이, Whisper Of..)"

and it got # 1? .... hahaha, i haven't heard they perf this song live be4 <3 <3
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down