ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!!

+10
hZKitty
Cutie
princessjanny
kurayzeexivy
Candi
janeberryblue
ShenYue!
akirou
noonoo_shoo
soyboy01
14 posters

Go down

hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Empty Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!!

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 am

hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Hyori10

I've been waiting for this for quite a while. Hyori didn't disappoint - U Go Girl! And by the way, I don't think we have to worry about plagiarism because the "Candy man" issue was totally overblown. See for yourself.

Hyori's 3rd album "It's Hyorish"
Lee Hyori [Ft. Nassun] - U go girl

Credit: monmonsnow1
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Empty Re: Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!!

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:32 am

I love how they picked the perfect pictures to create enough controvercy and uproar until they officially released the MV!

Seriously though, kudos to her for not having a 'wardrobe malfunction' with that pink bikini top. O_O

Entertaining though, I must admit, nevertheless Im still rooting for JungHwa.

Hyori is ever the performer, but I see lots of lip synching for this.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! Empty Re: Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!!

Post by akirou Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 am

eh not bad

it has its moments where i can pretty much appreciate the song, but ive never been a fan ahah

its good stuff =]

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:47 am

just one thing bugs the hell out of me!
and that is how she pronounced "GIRL=GUL"
whatever she is saying, or trying to say, sounds super annoyee to the ear!
GOD HELP MY EAR FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janeberryblue Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:48 am

YYYAAAAHHHHHH i'm so glad hyori is cool enough to make fun of herself. because she'll always have the last laugh in the end ^^

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:52 am

lol i like this one XDXD soo cute~~

but kinda looks like she's having a problem w/ pronouncing the word "girl"...

=D~~~ sooo funny XDXD
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kurayzeexivy Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 am

she is so pretty! hyori - Lee Hyori releases her MV U GO Girl!!! 656388
the mv is very...colorful. xD i like it. Very Happy
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:12 pm

she's freakin' gorgeous
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:23 pm

noonoo_shoo wrote:I love how they picked the perfect pictures to create enough controvercy and uproar until they officially released the MV!

Seriously though, kudos to her for not having a 'wardrobe malfunction' with that pink bikini top. O_O

Exactly! It just promoted Hyori's album >.<

But I actually liked the mv~

Its different feeling compared to other songs and mv~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:48 pm

noonoo_shoo wrote:I love how they picked the perfect pictures to create enough controvercy and uproar until they officially released the MV!

exactly what I thought. they picked 3 pics that resembled the aguilera video just to provoke ugly remarks, which she got from a lot of people[ me included] . turns out the 2 videos don't really have anything in common .
then again I still love uhm jung hwa's songs more . they have more fluency to them and better colabs .
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bottledsuju Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:25 pm

hZKitty wrote:

exactly what I thought. they picked 3 pics that resembled the aguilera video just to provoke ugly remarks, which she got from a lot of people[ me included] . turns out the 2 videos don't really have anything in common .
then again I still love uhm jung hwa's songs more . they have more fluency to them and better colabs .

The beginning of the vid was all right.
But it's funny someone should mention Aguilera.
"U Go Girl" sounds a lot like "Dirrrty" in some parts.

bottledsuju
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:17 pm

she is still sexy ^_^ + pretty

i like this song~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Hyori is.. invincible... lol

I love the MV and the song but then again I'm a Hyori fan^^
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:48 pm

So tactfully put, noonoo! I was thinking the same thing too. The storyline of the music video was completely different and the "plagiarized scenes" were teeny weeny on the TV screen. I'm glad I trusted Mr. PD....netizens can be so hot-headed sometimes.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:00 am

yaya..maybe is their strategy so that more people will notice her since she's been away for a while..
anyway the plagiarism scene is not so much as wat i thought earlier so da mv is not to really say is plagiarized..
i like da mv though, she is cute in there..but i still prefer to see her comeback performance^^
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down