ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert

3 posters

Go down

concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert Empty July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:15 am

Although, the topic seems identical to the previous ones but it has different content...so...posting here...

concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert 12159911

Um Jung Hwa, “I get energised when I see TOP”

July 13, 2008 at 10:09 pm (News Articles, Translations)

Um Jung Hwa does nothing to hide her affection for her junior TOP.

Um Jung Hwa had her concert “2008 Um Jung Hwa Swimming Pool Concert” on 13th July in Seoul Walkhill RiverPark Outdoor Swimming Pool. She had performed the song “D.I.S.C.O” with TOP for the last time during the concert. And after the performance, she said “I don’t feel tired when I perform with TOP. Even if I do, when I see the look in TOP’s eyes, I feel energised once more. “

TOP then responded by saying, “I feel very honoured to be able to participate as a featuring in Jung Hwa noona’s song. All this time when we are promoting and performing the song together will all be valuable memories for me.” revealing the affection between the senior and the junior singers.

TOP had participated as a featured artiste for rap part of Um Jung Hwa’s comeback album title song “D.I.S.C.O”. Although the featured portion was short, it was impactful. And it had become a very popular song in Korea since its release.

During the concert, Um Jung Hwa performed “Invitation”, “Come 2 me”, “I Don’t Know”, “배반의 장미”, “Festival” and also “Tell Me (말해줘)” after 10 years ever since she released the song with Jinusean 11 years ago.

Lastly, when TOP and GDragon appeared as guests performers, the atmosphere of the concert was brought to its peak.

concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert 12159910

This is the first time that GDragon performed live with Um Jung Hwa on the song “Party” which GDragon is being featured. And TOP performed the song “D.I.S.C.O” for the last time together with Um Jung Hwa.

For this concert, amongst the people who attended were Yang Hyun Suk, 1TYM’s Teddy, Danny, StonySkunk’s Kush, Gummy and Prime, while amongst the guest performers were Jinusean, DJ Doc, Big Bang and No Brain.
concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert 20080721

Source: joynews
Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert Empty Re: July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm

is sounded fun~^^

So many guests as well~~

Oooh, and No Brain was there? heehee..
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

concert - July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert Empty Re: July 13, 2008 Uhm Jung Hwa's Swimming Pool Concert

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 pm

i wish i can look at TOP 's eyes in person ~><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down