ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.”

4 posters

Go down

jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Empty Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.”

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:42 pm

jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” 20080724

After so long, Um Jung Hwa is back with her comeback 10th album, and Um Jung Hwa is grateful towards the featured artiste, Big Bang member TOP, of her title song of the album “DISCO”.

Um Jung Hwa appeared on SBS “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate” on 12th July, she did a small interview with Kim Jung Eun and also delivered delightful and cute performance. She said during the small interview that she is very thankful towards TOP, “I’d like to thank TOP for agreeing to do the featuring. Whenever, I perform onstage together with TOP, I don’t feel tired.”

She went on, “When I feel tired, TOP will be beside me smiling, all the fatigue is just gone and I just feel better.”

Um Jung Hwa also mentioned how she took pride in her acting and singing. “I know that there are people around me who are worried about me doing activities as a singer due to my age. But being a singer makes me more aware of my existance. My dongsaeng (younger brother) Um TaeWoong also gives me encouragement and courage.”

This episode of “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate will be broadcasted on the 16th July.

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Empty Re: Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.”

Post by hZKitty Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:55 pm

who in their right mind would feel tired working alongside such an eye candy ????
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Empty Re: Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.”

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm

LOL I doubt OJW is checking out that little boy, he's about...what 16 years younger than her, Im not sure of his age but she is 40 hehe lol ^^ Im glad shes having fun though, her comeback has been going great, now only if Hyori doesn't outshine the queen.

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100jung - Um Jung Hwa, “When I perform with TOP, I don’t feel tired.” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:29 am

lol, TOP is like, 21, I think.
But of course~ who would get tired working alongside TOP? ;]
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down