Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo

Post by dragonninja598000 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:21 pm

strawberrybj wrote:
SUJUDB wrote:
jaelune wrote:Mnet is stupid. period. they just try to insult TVXQ and i swear Cassiopeia will let all hell loose on them.

yes i agree! Maybe that's why they didn't show any sections where the names of DBSK come up.......except for Junsu probably...but yeah..they're not afraid of Wonderfuls or Shinhwa's fanclub but of Cassies!! lol

^ well.......since this is related to the top 10 singers to anticipated for the next 10 years.......you could say that SNSD being discussed........would be rational.....because i think if they put Lee Minwoo in place of Yoona....that's be awesome!!! Because notice that the "competition" is for singers but Yoona said herself that she's not confident in their singing, and even some Sushi rollers admit that the only member whose singing DIDN'T "improve" was Yoona's.....so to consider her to be in this competition and even placing better than those who could actually sing......that's irrational...someone pulled some strings in this....hmmm......is this in the wrong topic??

I think dragonninja was saying that you guys shouldn't blame SNSD for Mnet's fault...just my guess.
I guess MNet should not have compare those two in the first place. Both are 2 different singers with different style...Minwoo is great and Taeyang is just learning to be as great as him in 10 years time...

yeah. that's what i was getting at in a very vague manner

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-18

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:27 pm

I thought hosts were supposed to kiss up to the celebrities. That comment and the one about Ye Eun were both very rude.
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Arr- whether this incident has anything to do with SNSD or not, the point is:

The host is an imbecile (stupid).

As a host for a program like that, it was unprofessional of him to say that to the public.

Lee Minwoo didnt even have anything to do with that list... dont know why he even mentioned him....

And usually for a show, most would want to draw in viewers. Not push them away and make fans go crazy.
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:42 pm

dragonninja598000 wrote:
strawberrybj wrote:
SUJUDB wrote:
jaelune wrote:Mnet is stupid. period. they just try to insult TVXQ and i swear Cassiopeia will let all hell loose on them.

yes i agree! Maybe that's why they didn't show any sections where the names of DBSK come up.......except for Junsu probably...but yeah..they're not afraid of Wonderfuls or Shinhwa's fanclub but of Cassies!! lol

^ well.......since this is related to the top 10 singers to anticipated for the next 10 years.......you could say that SNSD being discussed........would be rational.....because i think if they put Lee Minwoo in place of Yoona....that's be awesome!!! Because notice that the "competition" is for singers but Yoona said herself that she's not confident in their singing, and even some Sushi rollers admit that the only member whose singing DIDN'T "improve" was Yoona's.....so to consider her to be in this competition and even placing better than those who could actually sing......that's irrational...someone pulled some strings in this....hmmm......is this in the wrong topic??

I think dragonninja was saying that you guys shouldn't blame SNSD for Mnet's fault...just my guess.
I guess MNet should not have compare those two in the first place. Both are 2 different singers with different style...Minwoo is great and Taeyang is just learning to be as great as him in 10 years time...

yeah. that's what i was getting at in a very vague manner

oh ok i misunderstood. Sorry

Yeah i agree...the Host is just asking for Antis!!! lol......haha...well now....he's got his wish!!

The host should hide in his house from now on...i'm sure there's ALOT of angry fans

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:34 am

SUJUDB wrote:oh ok i misunderstood. Sorry

Yeah i agree...the Host is just asking for Antis!!! lol......haha...well now....he's got his wish!!

The host should hide in his house from now on...i'm sure there's ALOT of angry fans

yeah the host is really asking for some pain.

*side note* yeah been having some communication problems lately. my apologies.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :
1 / 1001 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 am

and i just found out that the guy host (i'm not sure whether it's the same host) did insult taeyang too on that show...so, basically he insulted mostly everyone...

Jay Chou Let's go for another millions with Capricorn!
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-16

View user profile http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:02 pm

wow what a jerk.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :
1 / 1001 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:46 pm

wow. the music industry is messed up!

minwoo has been singing since forever, as opposed to taeyang.
i love big bang but come on, you just can't do that to minwoo!
he's amazing: he sings, dances (better than taeyang no offense), good personality, and hello: EXPERIENCE!

wow and yoona can't do any of those things. how did she make it into the music industry again?

seriously. korea's music industry is in a mess right now.
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chosung on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:32 pm

oh..it sad to heard that minwoo is being insult,,i like shinhwa..minwoo voice is so lovely can can he comment and compare..
chosung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content