ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August

+12
Ikaru
toocutedoggy
kiki
strawberrybj
medirin
Tangera
chinnoiserie.dee
OTHluver
faith
kurayzeexivy
dragonninja598000
Cutie
16 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Empty Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 pm

bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Big-ba10

Big Bang will be releasing their new minialbum on 1st August.

A representative of YG Entertainment had announced on 12th June. It was also revealed that members GDragon and TOP had done some of the compositions and lyrics making of the album.

“Due to the telecast of the Beijing Olympics during that period of time, many TV music broadcasting programs will not be aired. And it will be the time of the time where companies will avoid the releasing of new albums. But this time, Big Bang’s minialbum “Oh My Friend” will goes well with the Beijing Olympic theme, so we went ahead to schedule the release of the album in August.”

Many should have observed that there are no special featuring for all Big Bang albums so far, but this time, for “Oh My Friend“, member G-Dragon had specially met up with and is working with other singers for the songs in the album.

“G-Dragon and TOP had helped out a lot with the main producing. Out of the 6 tracks, GDragon did lyrics for 5, and TOP in one of the songs. Both of them also helped out with composing of the songs. Especially for TOP, who had been working in the recording studio for long period of time outside their heavy schedule on the album, we hope that fans will look forward to the new album.”

source: HanKyung news, Osen news
translation: sookyung
if taking out: (credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com)
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Empty Re: Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 am

Yay! can't wait to hear their new songs! rawr BIG BANG FIGHTING!

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Empty Re: Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August

Post by kurayzeexivy Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:16 am

woot!
G-Dragon write such great songs. (: i wonder how TOP's will be like.
totally anticipating the album! Very Happy
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :
bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang’s new album to come out on 1st August Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:16 am

Wooo! It's like 2 albums coming out in AUGUST.
I'm so going to go broke.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am

im so excited for this. cant wait till it finally comes out! ^_^
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 am

can't wait to hear it myself.....woohoo!!!
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:52 am

ohmygosh. I can't wait....I believe they'll bring great songs again! <3
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by medirin Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:55 am

YES! finally new Big Bang releases...yay! ^_^

is "Until When" going to be on this album?

medirin
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:45 am

Actually I'm scared for them...a mini album again? I was hoping for a full album Neutral
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:55 pm

how come they always just come out with mini albums? but anyways, I am looking forward to it! =)
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 pm

look at those Talented producer / Singer <3 <3, i know this song it's going to be a hit too ^_^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:34 am

OH YAY!
1st of august!!
XDXD
i tot they'll release it somewhere middle or end of august!
gah!! can;t wait!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:23 pm

im actually anticipating big bangs album more than any other artist this year<33 *(YSHCD*SGDC cant wait!
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:37 am

why spend time making 12 songs when you can make just as much with around 4 songs. you could save the time and think of the next mini album hit song in the meantime while you compose 8 less songs.

makes sense? that's what i think atleast
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:28 pm

YES YES YES YES CAN'T WAIT!
I'm totally counting down.
My best friend is going to California, and they have like a Korean town or something over there, and I literally begged her to get me this album.

BIG BANG, FIGHTING!
o_o

*huge BB fan*
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Yaaay, can't wait!!! ><
Thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down