ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

+2
cjlatina
ShenYue!
6 posters

Go down

hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Empty Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 am

hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Htm20010
credit: xcinderella@soompi
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Empty Re: Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

Post by cjlatina Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 pm

I think it's about time for her to act like a grown woman now.......no more of this cutsy innocent little girl act anymore.

But I can't wait for her new album to be leaked. hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july 914942
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

hyori - Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Empty Re: Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

Post by yunho<33 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 am

still beautiful for like a 40 year old person.

i know i cant wait for her album to leak too

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:07 am

^
lol...who says hyori is 40 years old? O_O
she's born in 1979..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:35 pm

i love her hair and she is so pretty...
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:59 pm

I think she's 30 in Korean age... but if she comes to America for the rest of the year, she can live as a 29 year old again~

But for her age... I think she is still lookin' good. And her skin is still nice ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down