ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16

+3
xjjjLOVE
Hanbelle
tealfirestar07
7 posters

Go down

married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Empty Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:29 pm

We started Episode 16 with the two hosts announcing that the three original couples, Andy and Solbi, Crown J and Seo In Young, Alex and Shin Ae were ushering in their 100th day anniversary. To celebrate this, a 100th day cake was prepared by Andy and Solbi’s fanclub for them. In addition, Solbi’s mother also prepared rice cakes for them.

married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Clipbo14

For the three couples, this week focused on them just choosing their wedding outfits, in particularly for the girls. Crown J’s over elaborate stunned action when she saw In Young in her wedding dress was so funny.

Andy meanwhile was sick on the day of filming, but he was still game enough to go through the whole thing and was his usual self with Solbi. But the ring incident was still present with Andy bringing it up again as they fought over which beauty salon to go to, pretty intense.

Alex reaction to Shin Ae’s wedding dress was to say “Thank you” several times which was funny which was like he had hit the jackpot or something.

Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong moved into a new home while Hwi Jae and Yeo Jeong had a outing at Namyi Island and even did a Winter Sonata parody to create memories. Yeo Jeong even gave Hwi Jae two bobos. Next week will be their last if the news is accurate about them leaving.

The preview for next week sees the three original couples having their actual photoshoot and all of them looked really lovely and handsome in their respective wedding gowns, hanboks, etc.

Can’t wait!

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Empty Re: Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16

Post by Hanbelle Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:04 pm

I was sad when the episode ended. It should be longer ^^
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :
married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

married - Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16 Empty Re: Three Original Couples Celebrates their 100th Day on We Got Married Episode 16

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:38 pm

aww why Andy?
Solbi looks so beautiful why must you bring it up?
lol I guess he's still sore ^^

but still they all look so beautiful
I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT XD XD XD XD
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:41 pm

can't wait to watch it!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 am

This must have been a great episode. I need the weekend to come sooner so I can sueeze out some time to watch it! GAHH.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 pm

I can't wait to watch the next episode!!!!
I really want to see andy and solbi become
normal again.. before the whole ring incident happened...

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 pm

to be honest, I'm quite disappointed when Andy brought up the ring incident. Solbi was so sorry about that, he really didn't have to remind her of that anymore. on the other hand, thinking about Andy being sick on that day, i felt relieved that they finally had some great time together with the wedding outfits.
btw, ShinAe was like a goddess and Alex's reaction was so cute ^^
having my precious holiday but can't help praying for time to pass by as fast as possible so that i can watch the new episode >__<
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down