ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities'

+5
aznsaranghae
faith
Tangera
13angels*
soyboy01
9 posters

Go down

Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Empty Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities'

Post by soyboy01 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Suju12

Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Suju_212

Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk performed their song "Celebrity" on Mnet M! Countdown on June 26. They sang of their renewed commitment to make audiences laugh through special performances, acting, comedy and music. Check out their fun, entertaining dance~

HQ 080626 M!CountDown HEROES (Eeteuk Eunhyuk Shindong)

Credit: Music Randoms

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Empty Re: Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities'

Post by 13angels* Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:28 pm

I love their performance. Today I have watched it more than 10 times and I still love it. Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' 998223 Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' 541627
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :
Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' Empty Re: Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities'

Post by Tangera Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:18 pm

So cute!!!!! I enjoyed their performance too! Very Happy Thanks for sharing!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 am

Shin Dong's socks! They are so dorkily cute. If that's even a word>< Haha!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:29 pm

I really like the song. So good and their vocals really good. The performance was awesome and upbeat. Nice. Thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:05 am

AAAAH
that perf. made me go "xDDD WTFFFF" at my screen
Thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 am

I wasn’t able to visit for the past week because I was so busy…. But it’s nice that I’m back and able to catch some updates… Very Happy [b]
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:37 pm

I really liked their performance. It was really full of energy. =D They did really well!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:50 am

They were so cute!!! You have NO idea how exciting it was to have SHIN DONG in the stand below me!! Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' 581307 hah and... Eeteuk is so good to fans he always waves!! Shin - Shin Dong-Eunhyuk-Leeteuk live up to their job as 'Celebrities' 541627
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down