ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan

+2
slackerkain
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Empty K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan

Post by Tangera Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:52 am

korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan 080625_ent_1

Japanese entertainment company Avex said it will release a series of educational DVDs entitled "Learning Korean through Songs" featuring 25 music videos of hit K-pop songs.

The songs include TVXQ's 2004 hit "Hug," Ahn Jae-wook's "Friend," Lee Byeng-hun's "Tears," BoA's "No.1" and SG WannaBe's "In Life."

In August, another DVD will be released featuring more hit songs including Shinhwa's "Deep Sorrow," Lee Dong-gun's "Hoping that My Wind Touches That Sky," Fly to the Sky's "Missing You," Brown Eyes' "Already a Year" and SG WannaBe's "Crime and Punishment."

Source: KBS Global

==============================================================
OHMYGOSH!!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< This is a smart idea. Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Empty Re: K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan

Post by slackerkain Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:53 am

It's easier to learn through songs than learning it just like that. At least it stirs an interest in me.. Haha... that's smart of them
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Empty Re: K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan

Post by faith Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 am

Ah? Not a bad idea actually. It's quite good since fans would be more motivated to learn!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:42 am

Songs help me with learning the language. Although all songs pretty much say the same things :3

KBS global were pretty slow with this piece of news, I swear I read it like 5 days ago.

Nevertheless, its a good idea and quite an honour to those involved.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpop Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:38 am

That's an interesting idea. I want this also, it sounds like it should be good ^_^
Pinkpop
Pinkpop
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 pm

interesting idea. is it easy to learn?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100korean - K-POP Hits to be Featured in Korean Language Textbook in Japan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down