ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert

+2
noonoo_shoo
Cutie
6 posters

Go down

concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Empty Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:41 pm

concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Tvxq10

Korea's popular male vocal group TVXQ will perform with top Japanese female artist Namie Amuro.

TVXQ and Amuro will perform together at the annual "A-Nation" concert which was first launched in 2002 by Japan's largest entertainment agency, Avex.

Amuro's management agency announced last week that the artist will be performing at this year's A-Nation concert. It will be her first outdoor performance in six years. Amuro will take part in eight concerts starting with the first at the Miyazaki Prefecture. She will also perform at the Ishikawa Prefecture, Aiichi Prefecture and Osaka as well as Tokyo.

Namie plans to release a compilation album of her best hit songs on July 30 and begin a five-month concert series starting in October.

Meanwhile, TVXQ has been invited to perform at the A-Nation concert for the second consecutive year.

-KBS Global News

Last edited by Cutie on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Empty Re: Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm

OOOOh... interesting, so what exactly are they going to perform?

Amuro is seriously sizzling, I cant wait to see them perform together. It seems like the Koda Kumi collab all over again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I love summer festivals and A-Nation is always hot. Way to go boys.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

concert - Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert Empty Re: Namie Amuro and TVXQ to perform at A-Nation Concert

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 pm

arr, besides Namie Amuro just won an award for best rnb at the vmaj- and now DBSK gets the opportunity to meet with her at the concert

Last edited by Cutie on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:36 pm

<3 Namie x DBSK <3 <3
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:32 pm

WRONG! IT'S THEIR FOURTH YEAR!

rofl sorry.

and the title makes it sound like a collab 0.o
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:WRONG! IT'S THEIR FOURTH YEAR!

rofl sorry.

and the title makes it sound like a collab 0.o

lol. sorry >.< I just used the same title at kbs global >______<
I changed the title - took out the 'together' ~~~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 am

^ aww you didn't have too~ :[
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:15 am

!!!!!!!!!
Looks like DBSK are really hitting it big. They get to perform with all the famous and top people.
So happy for them(:
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:40 pm

SO theyre not gonna collab at A-Nation?

I'm easily confused. Rereading it, its not quite clear on whether they'll perform together or not.

O_O

I would love to see that
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:44 pm

^ i don't think it's a collab. i think they're just making a big deal of Namie performing @ A Nation for the first time in 6 years + DBSK is the first korean boy band to perform there, so two huge deals.

*rereads what she wrote*

wtf?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Lol, I get it, thanks teal

It just didnt make sense for a korean site like KBS global to talk about a japanese artist without mentioning their pride and glory DBSK?

So it was an excuse to mention them Wink kekeke

Im happy for Amuro, she just got her first number 1 in ten years. She's seriously on fire. <3 And shes gonna tour with our boys, life must be sweet for her now Wink Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:44 pm

^ i know, i'm jealous she's pretty & has a beautiful voice XD
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:47 pm

i love her!! my favorite song of hers is 'baby dont cry' i love her voice and her style<3 esepcially her long hair, i havent seen pictures of her in a while, does she still have like super long hair?
anyways dbsk can only get bigger, wonder when they're gonna be doing shows with latin artists, oo spicy!
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down