ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter

+3
kiki
Cutie
tealfirestar07
7 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Empty Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:56 pm

bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Indexl13

Big Bang TOP is in the process of writing his new song. In Big Bang's coming album in August, TOP will also participate in terms of composing songs. and on 1st July for Um Jung Hwa's comeback album. Even though with his current busy schedule, TOP has also been spending time in preparing Um Jung Hwa's comeback stage performnance.

TOP has revealed that the initial reason for his song writing is due to a fan's letter. On 22nd June, during their ‘2008 Global Warning Tour', TOP said, “Currently, we are working on a new album. Some time ago, he saw the contents of a fan letter about how great it will be for Big Bang to become a respected and great singer group. This letter has made him want to make music again. For big bang to be a genuine singer group, we need to continuously show our development as a group."

Also on Um Jung Hwa's comeback stage, TOP's new hairstyle will be revealed, and this had brought a lot of attention from the fans. TOP added, "This hairstyle will be revealed for the first time in Seoul's performance this time. I bring the feeling of a student waiting for his homework to be assessed when I shot the music video with seonbae Um Jung Hwa"

TOP also talked about TaeYang who has just came out with his solo mini album and his winning of Mnet M!Countdown on 19th June, "I am really proud of him. Even though he is dongsaeng, I felt motivated looking at him working hard on promoting his solo album."

translation: sookyung

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Empty Re: Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:28 pm

I hope he does well and continues to write good songs....^^

But honestly, this is sort of.. awkward ^^"
Anticipating for a performance to see someone's hairstyle.. All the hype to see what hairstyle someone is going to wear XD
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Empty Re: Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter

Post by kiki Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:33 pm

I hope his hair looks good though. he's had a lot that I wasn't very fond of.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 pm

^^ Isnt that the whole point of idol groups cutie? Seeing them find new ways in getting hotter? Wink

Wow, so he never thought he could be a part of a respected group before the fan letter? I raise my eyebrow at you TOP.

I cant wait for Uhm JungHwas comeback I wonder what shes going to be doing, and how TOP will carry on in it.

Bring it on, lets hear more music and see more stars write and compose their own music!
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:49 pm

i hope it sounds good. I'm sure it will be a hit song. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang TOP started writing songs after reading fan's letter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:51 am

his hair..is uhm unique...
LOL
and gah~ i can't wait to hear his songs!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 am

Oh, that's actually quite sweet><
I guess most artiste can credit their fame to their fans.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down