ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet???

+2
dongbin7
nata3105
6 posters

Go down

hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Empty Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet???

Post by nata3105 Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:08 am

hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? 24967710hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Indexl10

We all heard about Hyun Joong is going to play in HYD aka Hana Yori Dango korean vers, most of us (if not all i think) happy with that decision, yet sadly IT IS NOT YET CONFIRMED. The offer is true but not yet finalized. Thanks to Krnloop we know and we can report this as soon as possible. The full report as said in KRNLOOP is as written below:

Contrary to reports last June 21, SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong’s participation in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango is not yet final.

On the same day news broke, a DSP Entertainment official clarified the issue. “SS501 is busy on its album production and nothing has been decided yet (on Hyun Joong acting in the drama). It’s true that there was an offer for him to act in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango and it’s still being examined if it’s possible for him to shoot the drama. ,” the official said.

The official added, “It’s priority that he shoots MBC’s ‘We’re Married.’ An album can’t be produced if he starts filming for the drama. If schedules don’t get fixed, it’s going to be impossible to shoot the drama.”

But rumors are circulating that album production will be postponed once Hyun Joong and other SS501 members, who have also received offers to act in dramas, push through with acting.

Source: Starnews

credit: Krnloop and flikcr.com
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :
hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Empty Re: Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet???

Post by dongbin7 Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:11 am

Really? I'm kinda looking forward to him in it but I'm also looking forward to the album....either way I'm happy :)
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :
hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

hyun - Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet??? Empty Re: Hyun Joong hasn't confirmed yet???

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:45 pm

i hope he does confirm this because this drama could really boost SS501's popularity and im looking forward to the other members acting too. DSP CONFIRM CINFIRM CONFIRM!
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Whoa. That's a lot to think about. I hope they confirm for HyunJoong to play Hanazawa Rui. I think that would be a good role for him. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:53 pm

Its already been mentioned in the other thread that it hasnt been finalized.

No worries, the schedule hopefully wont get in the way, they wont start filming for a while yet. And dont they come back to korea in late august?
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Awww, i hope he confirms
been waiting for a while...
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down