ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean

+10
faith
slackerkain
toocutedoggy
Hannie*Saru
stary06
hZKitty
xmizzzy
koreanlove21
ShenYue!
noonoo_shoo
14 posters

Go down

korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean Empty SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:05 pm

korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean 566sw9

Kim Hyunjoong, leader of SS501 has been cast in the Korean adaptation of Japanese popular Jdrama and Manga 'Hana Yori Dango'. It was confirmed he will be playing the role of Hanazawa Rui of F4 on the 21st of June in a casting meeting.

The drama is set for a release in early 2009, and no other actors have been officially cast yet.

Kim Hyunjoong is currently in Japan, and has been enjoying immense popularity due to the MBC show 'We got Married' in which he is coupled with Hwang Bo.

Source: Mydaily
------------------------

I am SO looking forward to this. More eye candy please. Very Happy

They say its not compeltely finalized, but I hope all goes smoothly, I agree that he really suits the image of Hanazawa Rui. <3
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean Empty Re: SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean

Post by ShenYue! Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:04 pm

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BABYYYYYYYYYYY~!!!!!!
i wish him the best <3!!!!
super happy for him .. he has gone through a lot to get here!
so proud of him!!!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

korean - SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean Empty Re: SS501 Kim Hyunjoong to star in Hana Yori Dango Korean

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:29 pm

I wish him the best! I just hope he doesn't get too overwhelmed with his busy schedule! HyunJoong Hwaiting! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:29 pm

OMG WHATTTTT?!?!?!??!?!
im so happy and shocked right now, id never would have thought
i was guessing somebody lee jun ki or something but wowwwww.
cant waitttt <3333
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:40 pm

omg this is going the hottest drama EVER !!!!!!!! I can't wait !!! it's definitely going to be a major HIT if they chose their actors right!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:46 pm

I think he'll do well has Rui..
he's personality is slightly similar to that of Rui..
too bad he won't get the girl..

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Oooh~ I think this'll be my favorite version of HYD XD
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 pm

man, he is going to be smexy!!! i wonder who is th female lead? ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Looking forward to the Korean Hana Yori Dango. ^_^
By the way, have the other actors been confirmed?
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:16 am

Hmm..
The Korean version of HYD.
I guess I'm kinda looking forward to it.

We'll see Kim Hyunjoong's acting then!(:
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:22 am

he has the hanazawa rui's looks..good for him..
my my, we have to wait till next year to see it...am counting the days...

kimmy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:55 am

I heard that it's not yet confirm?

Boys Over Flower production company, Group Eight has said that having SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong in the drama has not been confirmed.

The names of the other actors that are being said in the newspapers have just auditioned and that Group Eight is still having auditions going on. The all of the personalities of the main characters are different so instead of idols they are also looking for good actors.

Since all of the auditioners all want to be in Boys Over Flower, Group Eight is looking for actors and actresses that will make all of Asia satisfied with their drama. The auditions started in April and they are thinking about releasing the official names of the F4 and female lead at the end of July.

In Japan 58,000,000 copies of Boys Over Flower have been sold and it’s a millionseller. And in Taiwan and Japan it even has a season 2. This is a drama everybody is awaiting.

This is be broadcasted at the end of this year in KBS 2TV and will be 24 episodes.

Credits: Daum & Q_Park@Soompi
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:15 am

Even if it hasn't been confirmed HyunJoong has this 'Rui aura' to me XD|| maybe its cause of the hair o.o But I can't wait to see the drama >___<!!!
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:20 am

noonoo_shoo wrote:
They say its not compeltely finalized, but I hope all goes smoothly, I agree that he really suits the image of Hanazawa Rui. <3

It said in the article that its not finalized but he is pretty much cast as Rui. SO its like saying "if we like how his popularity is going he will be in it, but we still have room to breathe if hes unpopular come the end of the year when we start filming". the production company is smart to say that he will be cast but its not finalized. Im guessing they want to see how well hes received as a cast member since he doesnt have any acting experience.

I can link you to the article if you like? Very Happy
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:38 am

^ i agree ...
But he is really comfortable in front of the camera!
so he won't have much trouble!
i can see why the production company be a little worried
cuz 2 years ago casting se7en didn't really do them any good!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:23 pm

omg. thats exciting!! he looks hot, and I think he fits the role. I can't wait for the korean version! I reallie liked the Japanese one. I hope he gets it. <3
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down