ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July

4 posters

Go down

concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July Empty Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:25 pm

concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July 20080643

Male duo Fly To The Sky will start their world tour next month.

Fly To The Sky will start by having a concert "2008 Summer Concert - Holiday" in Seoul DaeHyunDong this coming 12th and 13th of July. Following that will be Japan Tokyo concert on 21st, America Los Angeles Waltz Disney concert on the 25th, San Franciso Auckland on 27th. It is planned for Fly To The Sky to meet up and perform for their overseas fans.

For their world tour, Fly To The Sky will start from China, and the concert lineup will be similar to that of their America Hawaii and Thailand's concert this February. Fly To The Sky will also be performing "Drunken Truth" along with other 90s remake songs.

Fly To The Sky is the first Korean artiste to be opening their concert in American Los Angeles Waltz Disney performance hall, just the corporation expenses for this concert is already 323.3 billions won. Hence this concert at Waltz Disney is said to be one to look out for.

cr: sookyung@mutliply
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July Empty Re: Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:30 pm

eeek!! I'm so gonna go! lol Tealfirestar, do you happen to know the prices for the tickets in LA or SF? Thank you for sharing! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

concert - Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July Empty Re: Fly To The Sky to start world tour concert in July

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:32 pm

^ i don't, actually. but if i come across it i'll PM you/post it here =)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 pm

awww. why's it always gotta be on the west coast?!
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:24 am

i live in malaysia...
i dun think they'll be coming here...
~~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down