ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin!

+16
anne406
sue
madibi
canelle
koreanlove21
Peony
dongbin7
toocutedoggy
Cutie
OTHluver
firegoddess716
hariysni
slackerkain
concep19
ayane000
sele_kara
20 posters

Go down

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! Empty UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin!

Post by sele_kara Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:08 am

UFO REPLIES

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune1

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune2

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune3

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune4

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune5

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune6

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune7

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune8

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! UFOjune9

Credits : as tagged+dbsgLJ+sele_kara@cyxionforums l sele_kara@SYP

YUNJAE!!!! >_____________< UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 114268 UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 656381 UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 744612
sele_kara
sele_kara
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 46
Warning :
UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://noozalovetvxq4ever.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! Empty Re: UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin!

Post by ayane000 Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:45 am

omg yunjae are so married UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 387966 thanks for all the fanservices jae ! I'm spazzing right now UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 74873

I love minnie's answers ^^
Thanks for sharing
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :
UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! Empty Re: UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin!

Post by concep19 Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:49 am

uhm... just wanna ask.... are the fans and DBSK in this like chatting to each other???? and what website is it anyway???? and woah.. the fanservice is soo.... uhm... FUN! Changmins answers are a bit harsh....

Thanks for sharing
concep19
concep19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.aoiran.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:09 am

LOL! I love their answers. But somehow, the fans' questions are a bit freaky. Thank goodness DBSK can answer them nicely. So sweet of them! And it's so sweet of JaeJoong -- Changmin and Yunho belong to him. UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 387966
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hariysni Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:15 am

I laughed a lot when reading some of Changmin's answers. his answers are indirectly funny

Laughing
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 am

aww
they are soo cute!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 pm

the guys have really funny and cute answers. funny how everyone belongs to jae. that girl had some wierd questions.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 pm

lololololol

The fans that the Fans and DBSK write to eachother are so funny >____<

My favorite was from JJ "Yunho is my husband" O.O
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 pm

i read this yesterday and i am reading it again today <3 <3

JJ's waist : 23.59 .......... ahhhh~ *stabs myself*

hey, Minnie is strting to write nice stuff ( though some of it is still not nice) lol....

Yunjae, Soul fighter...ROFL...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Ahaha...Changmin is so funny and harsh at the girl...Your not a certified cook....so Jaejoong is?
And Jaejoong..hehe..he owns everyone...he's cheating on Yunho!! *red siren alert*...but doesn't he always? =)
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Changmin's answers are the best!! Haha I love when the fan asked him to be her boyfriend and he said she should seriously reconsider that!

Thanks, this totally made my day!
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 pm

These are really DBSK's answers? lol they're funni. I was laughing so hard when Jaejoong kept saying "Yunho is my husband". At least he's willing to admit it! XD. I wish we could have seen some replies from Xiah and Micky. OH well. DBSK Hwaiting! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by canelle Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:19 pm

is that real??! the answers seem too good to be true!! it's so funny!!! Yunho is really kind, and Jae is hilarious. Changmin is a bit harsh but in a funny way. love them all!!!!

"my husband's really strict" hahaha!!!!!
canelle
canelle
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 am

Fan: "In my dream, oppa always do what i want..."
Changmin: "GO BACK TO SLEEP"

HAHAHA..LOL... his answers are soo funny!
this is really awesome.. which site is this from? where can we chat with DBSK?? ahhhh..i want to talk to them too..

and some of the question is like... UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 796291 weird..hahaha.. don't get it!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sue Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:21 am

hahahs.. i think some of the ques by the fans r a bit weird.. lols.. i think changminnie cant be bothered to play along wif them so it appears rather harsh.. hahahas!
aww its soo gr8 that yunho n jaejoongie are leaving sweet replies for the fans.. :):):):):)

sue

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 pm

god..these boys are love!!!!their replies are uber cute!!i like jaejoong the best..hoho..yunjae couple replies never fail me..they're too cute..dbsk fighting!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:56 pm

lol the chats were super funny~
BTW what is UFO???
is it a site? a chat room? a tv show?

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Awwwwww Yunjaeeee~
lmao @ Minnie's answers!!
xDDD
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm

yunho's so nice..
he's not sarcastic like changmin and jaejoong
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by -chloehush- Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 am

changmin kills me..hahahahaha! i like his cleverness,,we both have wits! i love that guy so much! DBSK FIGHTING! UFO Replies from Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin! 8146

-chloehush-
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down