ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica)

+5
yunho<33
soyboy01
toocutedoggy
smile
ShenYue!
9 posters

Go down

SNSD - [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica) Empty [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica)

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Last edited by ShenYue! on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
SNSD - [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SNSD - [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica) Empty Re: [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica)

Post by smile Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:46 pm

hmm first 8eight does a collab with sunye and ye eun and now SNSD jessica??? hahaha they sure know how to reap the benefits.

but really... i don't hear jessica at all unlike the collab with sunye and ye eun. their voices were distinguishable... so what's the point of featuring someone if they can't be heard...

Last edited by smile on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more things to say :D)
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :
SNSD - [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

SNSD - [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica) Empty Re: [MV] 8eight - I love you (feat. SNSD Jessica)

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 am

hmm, i think Jessica is only feat in the chorus part.... b/c i didn't hear any solo part
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:14 am

good song!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:55 am

OMG! if you listen really really really closely
you can actually hear her....

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by collation Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:06 am

HAHAHA!! fail... 8eight should've stuck with their vocalist.. shes very capable... and i barely hear that snsd girl...the songs isn't bad

collation
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 117
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:41 am

oh dear...it's a good song but i don't see the point of having jessica to feature in this song..i can't barely hear her voice. if i didn't read the comments before listening, i could've easily missed her >.<
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:52 am

Ummm why does the girl looks like a transsexual?

and the guys look gay too.

but nice song. Very Happy
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by heenim_first love Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:05 am

I heard her voice.....
so ugly like her face...
I hate her until I die.....
heenim_first love
heenim_first love
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down