ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses”

+4
Peony
noonoo_shoo
toocutedoggy
Tangera
8 posters

Go down

junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” Empty Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses”

Post by Tangera Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:04 am

junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” 2h879f10
^ haha yes it's that same image.

Super Junior has time and again broke the traditional model of idol groups through their transformations has now presented with their 4th sub-group SJ-H.

After their debut in 2005, Super Junior has portrayed different images through 3 sub-groups SJ-M, SJ-T, and SJ-KRY. This time they’ve decided to fill the void left by COOL and KoYoTe through the light and happy dance song “Cooking? Cooking!”. They emphasized that the formation of this sub-group is not because the 13-member model cannot succeed.

“The reason we form a sub-groups is to adjust to this new generation, and to present fans who like this style with a gift they can enjoy. It does not mean that this style cannot be achieved with 13 members. We just wanted to be that gush of fresh air similar to that of COOL and KoYoTe in the music industry."
Their music is their smiles. The new sub-group is named “Happy” for this very reason.

"To be honest, we frequently hear half-mocking and half-praising comments such as “Super Junior can be seen whenever the television is turned on, just like how we can get running water after turning on the tap.”. But we don’t mind. This just means that we have an affinity with the audience. We hope SJ-H can be like its name and share the happiness and joy of everyone, and give fans lots of happiness and smiles."

This year is the 4th year since Super Junior’s debut. But there are still a lot of people who say “You’ve only really debuted for such a short time?” with a very surprised reaction. This is because the members have appeared on many entertainment shows, broadcasts and TV series since their debut. These activities are like a double-edged sword for Super Junior, and they can influence the lives of people in various ways/aspects.

“This is the advantage of participating in various promotion activities everyday, but from another perspective this is also a shortcoming. It gets annoying to eat the same kind of food everyday, so there are also some people who joke that we’d better not do activities any more. Hahaha.”

Credit: sjbluecn + GLENDZ@multiply + Tangera

======================================
Just do what you have been doing, as long as you are happy...Ah. Don't overstrain yourselves though. junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” 274759
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” Empty Re: Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses”

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:26 pm

i love them + this song too ^^ = so cute ~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” Empty Re: Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses”

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:38 am

THis song is a grower, the more i here it the more it gets stuck in my head.

I knew they reminded me of something, COOL and KOYOTE! I was like *snaps* thats what it reminds me of!

They do mould perfectly with whatever theyre given dont they? Bless the Suju boys they constantly impress you.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:49 pm

they look adorable, and younger!!! Can definitely do without Shindong's hair
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by onino Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Oh!..i really love their song cooking cooking!..
and sunny looks cute...but too sad that she's a member of snsd!..jark!!..
leeteuk was my fav in the MV!
onino
onino

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://www.onino.imeem.com

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:48 pm

cooking cooking!!! so fun and cute song!!! its been quite a while since they have a new song..sungmin !!!! so cute!!!

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:58 am

"cooking cooking" is truly an exquisite song..... they can attract the general patronage, indeed.... suju keeps on surprising people... as time goes by--- they are getting more flexible and versatile.... very talented and charismatic.... suju forever junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” 274759 junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” 274759 junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” 274759
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:09 am

this just reminds me of "We are Genius" junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” 8146
gahhh I love this boys!! They can transform as LONG as they want as long as they stay ACTIVE!!! junior - Super Junior-Happy, "We’re Transformation Geniuses” 56561
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down