Fault And Mistakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fault And Mistakes

Post by mooncake on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:58 pm

WHAT DOES LSM WANT?

LSM wants money from his artist. He lets them work nonstop just for the sake of the money.
He encourages young people to come to the audition and show off their talent. Making promises of fame and fortunes. Even pays for their plastic surgery.

Every artist at SM gets trained to become one of the best entertainer in Asia. Just look at BOA, TVXQ and SuJu.

BOA is Koreaís pop queen and was even the first one who gained fame at Japan. TVXQ on the other hand are the RISING STARS in Asia. Always toping the Oricon Chart. SuJu is big in China now.
Theyíve been trained for years to become what they are now. Trained how to sing, dance and even act. They sweat blood and tears for their work. I wonít wonder if oneday they will collaps at the stage.

But does he actually really look at their talent? I doubt it...

Example: SNSD!

Some of them got talent. Yes, they do. Jessica and Tae Yeon can sing. They really can and it sounds nice. IF they sing in english though.
But what about the others? How about Tiffany? Yoona?
Tiffany canít sing in my opinion. She was even discovered at the public restroom. While doing what? Singing while dumping her shit? (you can edit this if you want)
Yoona auditioned 200 times to finally get in. How pathetic is that? It only means in the end that she got the sympathy from the judges to finally get into SM Entertainment. Shouldnít she be thankful for that? Instead her nose rose high to the sky.
SNSD also got trained there. If Iím not mistaken 2 of the members even trained for 7 years? They should be actually very good then?
I wonder why LSM didn't train their manners? Look at TVXQ debuting at such young age. Youngwoong Jaejoong was forced to shut up until TVXQ gained enough popularity to be forgiven. I guess LSM trusted on his niece's ability too much, though being with the girls 24/7, it seems like Sunny isn't able to control her tongue, not to mention the others' too.

Fame at young age is a good excuse to blame others for their own mistake. Immaturity in the industry is a good turndown...

DREAM CONCERT AND WHOSE FAULT IT IS

I'm so pissed off after reading some articles about the dream concertís accidents.

You know, one of my favorite channels is KBS world...
Sometimes, I would catch some sights of a senior singer who used to be so popular in some decades.
Actually, talking about look, they don't look better than TVXQ or SuJu, even if they are like... 20 or 30 years younger.
However, there are still fans, in their forties and fifties cheering for them like teenage fans who got a chance to see their idols. Somehow, I linked it to Cassiopeias, ELFs and TripleS... or some die-hard fan clubs and got worried.
WE will have to grow up...we can't just stay being a teenage fan forever and as we grow up, foolish things will be out of our mind, our past... Then, only the truest and righteous feelings will remain.
That's why I'm worried that TVXQ or SuJu won't be able to keep their fans until they get to be old senior singers. It's true that TVXQ and SuJu have powerful fan base, but how many of those fans are mature enough to know that being a Cassiopeia or an ELFs is a real serious matter?
About... 5%??

I'm writing this not to bash Cassiopeia, for I am also a Cassie (or any big fan club).
What am I trying to say isÖ

WE can't blame it all on SNSD because their fans were doing the wrong things... (Violence, crime...)

We are likely to complain to the owner whose dog bites someone (even though dogs also have their own mind), but those Soshi fans are not dogs...
Itís a charity program for a good cause, to help other people who have less luck then others. Why bring knives with you? Why beat up other fans? Is it necessary? Did they even think about it that there were also kids who just want to see their Idols? Just to be near them?

The SNSD girls are too young and inexperienced in putting control on their fans, not like TVXQ or SuJu.
Well, I'm not taking their side for I hate SNSD very much!
But everyone makes mistakes.
At least this time they should have learned, what fatal outburst happens when they donít get hold of their fan clubs.

Itís their fan club SOSHIís fault why the tragedy of such as rapes, beaten up, humiliation and fights happened.

What I donít understand isÖ

Why do TVXQ and SUJU have to apologize LIVE at an interview to SNSD? When itís not even their fault? CASSIES and ELFS didnít do anything bad that harmed anyone seriously.
SOSHIís were the one that did bad things that it even came to the point of hospitalization of fans.

That's why the elders would frown when their young children join a fan club.
In their eyes, idols, fan clubs are of no good.
We always complain about their narrow point of view, but the truth is that they just see things exactly how it is.
Have the fan clubs done things that makes the parents pleased? I don't think so.
Yeah, they do charity things all the time, but I rarely see a fan that's NOT online in her fan site 7 days a week having good marks.
Well, our parents are watching the report books not the charity.

These are my 4-point of view.

1. I really hate SNSD, for I see nothing in them worthy to be loved and worshiped.

2. It's the fans that contribute greatly to one artist's reputation. If we love some singer, make sure they are not embarrassed or criticized because of something they haven't done.

3. The country is facing a much more problem than having their heads off worrying about SNSD and their fan club, which are like some sort of psychos.

4. Some poor countries would be glad if they have some beef coming from the US, even when it's sickening.

STARVATION, SICKNESS OR SNSD?

A little note for all MALE SOSHIís:

Find a nice girl, spend a date with her and get on with your lifeís. SNSD wouldnít date any of you anyway.

Written by: Ria&Yuki @newsgoddess

Last edited by mooncake on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
mooncake
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fault And Mistakes

Post by toocutedoggy on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Tiffany canít sing in my opinion. She was even discovered at the public restroom. While doing what? Singing while dumping her shit? (you can edit this if you want)

^ ROFL , i love this one~~

puahahhaa, i actually have this idea if i have the chance to do this " auditioning everyweek"-- i'll DO IT ... LMAO ... but then, i know i'll give up after 3-4 times....

- aigoo, don't you agree that SM will learn a lesson???
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-18

View user profile http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mooncake on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 pm

I think he should have learned his lesson!

or maybe his ignoring it...
mooncake
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Gosh..LSM always disappoints me....I agree alot with you mooncake =) In the future when the die-hard fans for these present famous boybands become older and the boybands itself becomes older...the fame will fade away...EXAMPLE: H.O.T I'm young and even if I was just a kid when I listened to their songs (hehe..kinda still am a kid) I am still a fan of theirs..BUT they disbanded and sooner or later their die-hard fans HAD to forget about them...I see this for these present boybands...BUT WE FANS HAVE TO SUPPORT THEM AND NEVER FORGET THEM :)

I think most people HATE SNSD because of the things their fans did...I really don't think SNSD has THAT much talent BUT they DO...what regular person can go on stage and perform in front of millions....or Wink what regular person can make fun of Junjin in public?? Just these stuff is talent... Very Happy

I DON'T HATE SNSD..I DISLIKE THEM.
I THINK MONEY SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE IN NEED OF IT
I THINK CRAZY FANS ARE JUST LIKE ANTI-FANS

LOL...thats all I have to say....I really do agree with you xD....
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i agree with the write-up.... ----i'll just see what's next..... hush..... Sad
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janeberryblue on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:41 am

hmm this one doesn't seem as 'professional/non-biased' as the other editorials. then again, it's an editorial ^^

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Wow interesting! I kinda realized what is being said.
For some reason I can see through people!
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 pm

I agree. Lee Soo Man doesn't seem to care about talent- or else why would he have all these baboons running around the stage claiming they have talent? Some of SM's artists have talent, but my preference is JYP. I looked at their auditions, and JYP is actually setting requirements, where as SM just tells everybody to come in- they just let you in the first audition if you apply. JYP is actually looking through and picking the good ones for his audition.

But JYP isn't exactly perfect either- he's an old man trying to take photoshoots shirtless. Some of his applicants don't have talent either.

HOWEVER,
I'm speaking just from my perspective though. Don't get me wrong. But to me, SM isn't the best company out there- just in my opinion.
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heenim_first love on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:42 pm

I'M ANTI FANS OF SNSD....
I THINK THEY JUST MAKE SM ENT BANKRUPT.....
heenim_first love
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesebite on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:50 am

A good editorial!

LSM loves money too much!

Actually, i am an anti-SNSD!
And u are right,mooncake,SNSD is hated not only because their attitudes (esp. Tifany),but also their fans!
Their fans have influence why snsd gets many antis~~~~
cheesebite
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content