ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother

+3
Cutie
tealfirestar07
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Empty Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:22 am

Wonder Girls leader, Min Sun Ye cried buckets of tears while sending a video message to her grandma on SBS “The Star Show” which was shown last night.

girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Sunye_10

They praised SNSD again, “Unlike us, the nine of them are all very pretty. We also like them a lot.” There was also some heartwarming moments with the Wonder Girls expressing their love for their own families.

Especially for Wonder Girls leader, Sun Ye who started tearing after seeing photos when she was little and a video interview from her grandma.

Sun Ye expressed her heartwarming love for her grandma
My grandma kept telling me that she was already very contented to see that I’ve realised my dreams of becoming a singer. So grandma, whatever you feel like eating or doing, just tell me.

The other Wonder Girls also teared while talking about their own families. Ye Eun for one teared because she felt that she had let her mother down.

Source: Wonder Girls Wonderland
-----------------------------------------------
aiieeee. the road to becoming celebrities must have been tough....take care. ahhh. makes me treasure my grandmother too. <3
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Empty Re: Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:00 am

poor sun ye.

i wonder why ye eun thinks that she let her mummy down Sad
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

girls - Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother Empty Re: Wonder Girls' Sun Ye cries and thanks her grandmother

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:32 am

^My mom's dad called entertainers clowns. They dont like it when their children become celebs, rather than something important. Also because the entertainment, you may not always be a success, and with scandals and bad things~~~ I'm not sure if this is what everyone feels, but just what my mom's dad said.

So there may be other reasons~

Hope they all get well~~~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:54 am

omg!!
seeing those pictures
of her cry made me tear
they are soo nice to
SNSD.
its soo sad that her
mom died early.
she didnt even see sunye
become so big.

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Cutie that's right, they would rather have a daughter that's a doctor or a son who is a lawyer rather than a celebrity. Because being a doctor or a lawyer you are automatically smart and gain a lot of respect. As for a celeb they think you are dumb and have not achieved much in life.
^^ at least my two cents in there.
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:49 pm

she looks so pretty in that picture..
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:14 pm

...awww, she really loves her grandma ( other interview mention that she often visit her grandmother)

being a celeb is not always a good thing ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down