ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae”

+3
Cutie
xjjjLOVE
tealfirestar07
7 posters

Go down

Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Empty Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae”

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:34 pm

“AlShin Couple” romance once again brought “pink romance” to the studio.

Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Pp080611

Alex who is coming back to MBC Sunday Sunday Night “We Got Married” after a month absence confessed during the 3rd June taping at Gyeonggi-do, Ilsan, MBC Dream Center that his heart for Shin Ae hasn’t changed at all.

Alex whose first solo album is coming out on the 11th revealed that during the album preparation, the songs became stories about Shin Ae. This caused excitement amongst the other celebrities and production staff.

At the recording site, MC Lee Hyuk Jae asked, “I am curious about something” upon seeing “Al-Shin couple”. He asked, “You must’ve been busy because of your solo album. During your album preparation while writing the songs, did you ever think of Shin Ae?”. Alex shyly admitted “After I wrote the music/lyrics, they came to be about Shin Ae”. (The lyrics reminded him of Shin Ae)

The others asked Alex, “Then in the next episode, are you going to sing a song?”, Alex answered with a mysterious laughter, “It’s a secret”.

During his time at “We Got Married”, Alex has serenaded songs to Shin Ae and gained popularity as the “Romance Groom”. His “Flower Pot”, “Only You” (note: He has never sung this song – a mistake in the article), “Like A Child” have been warmly received by the netizens. His solo album “My Vintage Romance” includes the ballad title song “If You” as well as “Sorry For Making You Wait”, “Lover”, “Love”, “Cheerful Day”.

One of the broadcasting people said, “Alex has prepared a secret surprise event for Shin Ae who has waited for him. We have finished recording this and we will show this to the public in mid-June.” In the meantime, MBC Dramanet has prepared an “Alex/Shin Ae Special Episode” on the 7th for their comeback.

translated by o-cha.

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Empty Re: Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae”

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:50 pm

OMG ~ he's so sweet she's so adorable
they make a PERFECT couple >.<!
I love them together
I don't believe Alex is a player he's so romantic and cute ~
if someone told me that their not going out that person is lying! lol
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Shin - Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae” Empty Re: Alex Startling Confession, “When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae”

Post by Cutie Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm

"Lets Get Married" must be like some matchmaking show!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:23 pm

GET MARRIED ALREADY...and have pretty babies.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Cutie wrote:"Lets Get Married" must be like some matchmaking show!

haha that's quite true! I guess when you spend time with someone for long enough, you'll gradually accept him or her as a part of your life...? haha.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:05 pm

omg omg, Alex --- i want a BF like that !!!!!!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:00 pm

alex is so sweet and romantic! I agree toocutedoggy, I want a bf like that too! ><
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down