ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide

+14
kamile
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
Michelle
monspy
shestinne
Cutie
ShenYue!
xmizzzy
hZKitty
chereng
Ochibi
strawberrybj
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

korean - Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide

Post by dongbin7 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:46 am

OMGosh! This is so weird! I really wanna know who it is...but the first group that popped into my head was SUJU (Aiden, Eeteuk)! I dunno why..it could be anyone actually...haha..I never thought that Mr. A could be a girl lol..
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :
korean - Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

korean - Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide

Post by mlau Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 pm

......... maybe the not died member from monday kiz?
but his member died, maybe he got emo
just becuz the reporter said the group is popular
doesnt mean it's popular world wide
maybe it's just popular in korea like SG wannabe
they are like hella popular in korea but not so much outside of it
so if you think about it, there is actually too many possible "Mr. A" to get you self crazy trying to find who the hell is it
and like someone mentioned it could be a female
and that would just take a life time to guess

mlau

Number of posts : 9
Warning :
korean - Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:33 am

UPDATE?

the only chinese member in ast1 said that he left home numerous times because his parents were against his debut.
His parents opposed him going abroad to Korea so ultimately, he tried to commit suicide after retiring, his father is currently running a business according to hyming, his father opposed him becoming a singer so that he can inherit the business.
hyming said 'I wanted to show my parents that I was as serious about this as much as I could commit suicide.
My parents ultimately accepted this. They are now my strong supporters."
hyming came to Korea in 2005 and is currently under Pinkle, SS501's agency DSP entertainment
and after going through about 3 years of training he recently debuted as Ast1.
With exceptional resume as a Chinese person, he is receiving as much attention as Super Junior's Hankyung.
International group Asty1, which includes Japanese member Tomo in addition to hyming, officially kicked off their activity with their debut single 1,2,3,4 back

translation: my friend
credit:http://qd1010.tistory.com/4019

cr: axrustyxglove@soompi.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:43 am

korean - Mr. A from Korean Idol Group Attempted Suicide - Page 2 5628

Mr. A - Ast1~~~~!!!

Gah, I love Ast1 - hope (IF it is him) he doesnt commit any more suicides in the future...
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:22 pm

idk y but for some reason, when i think try to imagine a suju boy commiting suicide, i cant. i mean, maybe yesung would, but shindong? eetuk? donghae? heechul?!
i just cant see it.
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2