ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time

5 posters

Go down

married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time Empty Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:48 am

While promoting his “Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi” drama in Osaka, Japan last Sunday, Hallyu star Bae Yong Joon revealed his plan to shoot photos of scenic Korea which will be compiled into a book to promote Korea to the world. He also stated that he hopes to get married in three years time.

married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time 20080602073000456b6_073607_0

In an interview with Sports Chosun, “I want to show the world how Korea is like as a country so I am planning to start a expedition to take pictures of famous landscapes and attractions in Korea and compile them into a book for publishing. I’m now learning about photography techniques.” He added that everything was still in the planning stage and more will be revealed in due time.

Bae Yong Joon was also spotted taking pictures of his fans during the event which attracted attention as he expressed, “I always try my best to remember the faces of my family (fans) members, but I want to capture them on photos.”

Bae Yong Joon also answered a personal question with regards to marriage, “All my brothers, sisters, friends, everyone beside me are already married. I also want to get married but it’s just not happenning. My parents have been urging me to as well. I hope to get married in three years time though.”

Source: Coolsmurf

======================================
Woah~ I wonder what will be the response of his ajumma fans to this? I never realised he's also another pretty "guy", especially with long hair! XP
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time Empty Re: Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time

Post by Ikaru Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:59 am

lol..wait till i tell my aunts and mom...
i wonder how will they react...
but i think it's time for him to get married~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :
married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

married - Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time Empty Re: Bae Yong Joon wants to get married in three years time

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:25 pm

^ Just... an ajumma marrying an ajumma?? no, jk jk

Hopefully he'll get married to a good person~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:35 pm

^ lol

well, i's time for him to get marrried already, now, i just dunno what my friends + grandma is going to react ...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:31 pm

So many celebs are wanting to get married or at least find someone lately nowadays. oh well i'm happy for them. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:38 pm

^2007 was really the year for Wedding Bells... especially towards the end of the year~

I wonder if that will be the same for 08~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down