ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback

+7
Cutie
Pinkpop
toocutedoggy
rayna
xmizzzy
yunho<33
Ochibi
11 posters

Go down

girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Empty Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback

Post by Ochibi Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:23 pm

girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback 20080610

All members were decked out in bratty princesses image concept and got the fans really excited with their new V-Line dance as the Wonderfuls cheered loudly at their every moves. But it was not all positives for the Wonder Girls on their comeback with some commenting that their performance had detoriated compared to “Tell Me”. They hope that the Wonder Girls will not neglect on improving their vocal techniques while perfecting their dance moves.

The Wonder Girls had already come in for criticism for their vocals last year when they performed “Tell Me”. But Park Jin Young had argued that it was he who told them to sing that way and their vocals wasn’t anything like that. Almost one year down the road, surely Park Jin Young can’t be using the same reason?

But it isn’t an easy task to perform singing and dancing an uptempo song at the same time. What’s more, all of them are still schooling and it must be stressful juggling studies with performing. Their Inkigayo performance was noticeably better but it must be noted that their much anticipated and hyped comeback on Music Core was less than ideal. They must really improve and be consistent.

credits:wonderland
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Empty Re: Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback

Post by yunho<33 Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:59 pm

i agree. i was hoping for more excitement and enthusiasm JYP cant use "so hee is still improving" excuse because she hasnt been improving AT ALL

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Empty Re: Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm

tell me is as good as the wonder girls will ever get Razz
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:58 pm

yeah saw Inkigayo perf a lot better than the music core one.

I want to see more, and jyp better stop using the So Hee reason
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:05 pm

hmmm, i agree - their Vocal is not very appealing now -.-

maybe right after famed, they dun try as hard as be4?

and JYP didn't spent much time teaching them Vocal anymore (new group debut / he spent his time States)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpop Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 pm

^Yeah, that's true. You watch Wonder Girls season 3 for that matter.

But yeah, I agree the vocals were that good. But they song is nice and very catchy.
Pinkpop
Pinkpop
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:35 pm

During the first Tell Me perfs it wasnt all that great. Well, it was good, but as they did it more it improved alot better. Hopefully it will be the same way with So Hot.

Although I admit, their comeback wasnt as what I expected.........
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 pm

well. i think that JYP is right. their still a relatively young group. it will take them a while to perfect everything. and it will take even longer for them cuz their going to school at the same time

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girls - Wonder Girls criticised for their lacklustre comeback Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:58 am

to me...i DUN THINK they improved ALOT...just abit...
hmm..
well looking forward wat will be next~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:09 am

idk...the performance was fine...what i dun like is the outfit..
people are criticizing because they're expecting more from WG since they have basically created a wave with the Tell Me dance..it's hard to keep up to the standards i guess...

i think it's about time that JYP stays out of the limelight with the girls too...what does he mean by "We're back!" isn't it suppose to be "They're back!"?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:24 pm

^ JYP = Supposedly 6th member of WG.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:02 pm

stupid people "So Hot" is an amazing song
and they must be death because Wonder girls really AVE improved
them being able to pull of "Tell Me" and it becoming a HUGE success does not mean that it is the end of the road for them or thats as big as they will ever get
true "Tell Me" was HUGE but that only states that Wonder Girls have deserved to be called artists
Wonder Girls aren't "Korea's little sisters" for no reason
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down