ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You"

5 posters

Go down

Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" Empty Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You"

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" 20080610

Gagman Kim Shin Young will the 9th female artiste to receive the bouquet and to appear on stage for singer Kim Jong Wook's song "Only You". The song has become popular very quickly after it was used as the theme song for MBC variety show "We Got Married".

Kim Shin Young appeared on SBS Inkigayo on 1st June on Kim Jong Wook stage which was romantically decorated with props and received a bouquet from him.

"Only You" has received a lot of new headlines for Kim Jong Wook recently when good-looking female artistes were invited to his "wedding" performances. So far, the female artistes who had been featured in Kim Jong Wook's performances are Jung So Young, Hwang Jung Eum, Nam Kyu Ri, Lee Young Eun, Hong Su Hyun, Lee Bo Ram, Han Ye Won and Jin BoRa.

When interviewed, Kim Jong Wook had joked that, "It must be a good feeling to receive a propose from a good-looking man. I know this from the presenting of bouquet of flowers to the female artistes I have worked with so far."

Kim Jong Wook has recently been awarded "The New Artiste Of the Month" for Cyworld Digital Music Award, and also occupied high positions on Mobile music charts, receiving a good response from fans for his music.

cr: sookyung@mutliply

thanks to sing_lalala for finding the vid ^^

cr: donkunlove@YT

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added vid :D)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" Empty Re: Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You"

Post by xmizzzy Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:13 pm

this will be interesting xD i wonder if she'll do something funny like carry him on her shoulders during the perf .
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" Empty Re: Kim Shin Young is the 9th partner for Kim Jong Wook's "Only You"

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:42 pm

something about his face..he's adorable. how old is he?
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:40 pm

LOL
i bet she's happy!
XDXD
omg i can't wait too see it!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:46 am

xmizzzy wrote:this will be interesting xD i wonder if she'll do something funny like carry him on her shoulders during the perf .
LMAO I can so imagine it XD

I seriously can't wait to see this XD|| -goes check on youtube O.o-
found XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRx0D92CZ5w
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down