ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped

+4
strawberrybj
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
Tangera
8 posters

Go down

SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Empty SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped

Post by Tangera Fri May 23, 2008 10:42 pm

SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Yoonie10
cr: google image engine

Yoona has expressed her ideas about strenghts and weaknesses about her being singer and actress in Star News's latest interview with her.

"It saddens me to be seen as though there are inherent weaknesses in being singer and actress," she said.

"The fact is, I get more attention for being a singer and an actress, yet I regret being underestimated by the stereotypes surrounding it.

"I only try my hardest. If I only did acting, perhaps I would've gotten different reviews. I want to strive to be acknowledged as an actress," she said.

"So Nyeo is literally the first person pronoun which means unmarried woman humbly referring to themselves. If I don't get married, I will be active being part of SNSD," she said, smiling.

Yoona, who had received training in acting as a trainee for two years, gets positive reviews from her first major role in "You're are my destiny"

Source: AsianFanatics
==========================================================
Sorry I can't find a bigger picture...please change the picture and credit source if you don't like it...thanks. Anyway, the interview implies SNSD will be around for a longggg time I guess.

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Fri May 23, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic.)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Empty Re: SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 23, 2008 10:47 pm

wtf? i thought she was an "established" actress before entering SNSD?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Empty Re: SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 23, 2008 11:00 pm

hmm, i guess she is the only Fav i like in SNSD ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 23, 2008 11:58 pm

i think she's ok..she can go further in her acting career if she stops acting cute in snsd..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 am

But she's not a very good actress but anyways... theres lots of people who make it at the top not instantly. So in order to prove herself as an actress, she should polish her acting skills first SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped 806540
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 25, 2008 8:36 pm

^ can't agree more
i watched her new drama ... it really isn't good at all
no wonder the rating is collapsing for the drama!
i suggest you not even try it out ... unless you have so much time in your hand!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 25, 2008 8:54 pm

^ though the rating is lover than be 4 a bit - but surprisingly this drama had been getting # 1 for a few days now~

really, i do enjoyed it .... not much on character yet but the story line ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:38 pm

personally, I don't think she's really good at anything. not singing, dancing, or acting.
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:56 pm

So her drama show is failing. It doesn't make HER a failure. She's still young, she still has her whole career ahead of her. Go Yoona Go!!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD Yoona: I regret being stereotyped Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down