ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards

+3
strawberrybj
Cutie
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards Empty FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards

Post by Tangera Fri May 16, 2008 6:38 am

island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 08051610
island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 00cq410
^GAhHH! the hair!!

FT Island was invited to Thailand's SEED Award, a music awards ceremony. FT Island was the recipient of "Asia's Most Popular Artist" award.

The SEED Award is in its third year and it's hosted by Thailand's SEED TV and SEED FM (radio). It opened at the Royal Paragon Hall in Bangkok on the 14th. Nominees from K-pop included FT Island, Super Junior, Big Bang and Wonder Girls. Last year, "Asia's Most Popular Artist" went to TVXQ! <-- I guess that's why they didn't get it this year~But I believe they are still Asia's most popular artist.

According to FT Island's agency, the band sang "Lovesick" and "Until You Get Here" live in front of a crowd of cheering fans at the ceremony.

FT Island performed in Bangkok on April 14th. They had held a concert for approximately 6000 fans from all over Asia, including those from Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia.

On June 7th, FT Island will be releasing a mini-album in Japan and begin working on their second album in Korea.

Source: KBS! + Pingbook
===========================
Glad to know they are doing fine....though the cancellation of their Malaysian concert did ruin my impression of them for a short while...

Last edited by Tangera on Sat May 17, 2008 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards Empty Re: FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards

Post by Cutie Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am

Didnt expect them to win, but 'grats to them ^____________^

..Whats this!? Curly hair... funny red hair... and blonde!? island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 401408
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards Empty Re: FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Tangera wrote:
FT Island was the recipient of "Asia's Most Popular Artist" award.

hiyak hiyak hiyak!!!! island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 8146 asia's most popular artist??? island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 261911
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoshorty210 Fri May 16, 2008 2:33 pm

congrats to them!!! =)
but when i saw the bottom pic. i was like
"THE HAIR WHY THE HAIR!!"
=(
o well...still happy that they recieved an award though =D
xoxoshorty210
xoxoshorty210
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 59
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 16, 2008 4:10 pm

strawberrybj wrote:
Tangera wrote:
FT Island was the recipient of "Asia's Most Popular Artist" award.

hiyak hiyak hiyak!!!! island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 8146 asia's most popular artist??? island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 261911

i dun think they are "asia's most popular artist" = DBSK still is ....KEKEKEKE

+Seriously, FIRE their Hairstylist be4 they become cavemen!! island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 308447
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 16, 2008 9:14 pm

^
u read my mind..that explain the reason for my response.. Wink
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat May 17, 2008 1:58 am

And I thought DBSK/ SUJU/ Big Bang etc was more popular than FT Island? I guess i'm wrong.

What's with their HAIR. Only Jung hoon and Hong Gi look passable. Sigh.

Why not DBSK?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Sat May 17, 2008 5:20 am

The main attraction is their hair >_< I like JaeJins hair XD if it was longer and on a girl >_>... MinHwans hair is just island - FT Island receives award at Thai Music Awards 642113

but anyways congratz to FT Island XD
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down