ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play"

+4
kimmy
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
tealfirestar07
8 posters

Go down

married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" Empty "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play"

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed May 14, 2008 3:50 pm

The four couples of MBC’s “We Got Married” will be appearing on a talkshow.

married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" 20080517

Andy/Solbi, Crown J/Seo In Young, Lee Hwi Jae/Jo Yo Jung and Kim Hyun Joong/Hwang Bo will be recording an episode of Come To Play (hosted by Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee) on 28 May at MBC’s Dream Center at Ilsan.

This is the first time the 4 couples will be appearing on a talkshow. They will be sharing their thoughts, funny incidents, and also their real-life views on marriage on the show. The show is expected to be broadcast in early June.

Source: mydaily&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

credit: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" Empty Re: "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play"

Post by ShenYue! Wed May 14, 2008 6:42 pm

awwwwwwww .... i can't wait for more Kim Hyun Joong!
the guy looks like a real life prince married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" 541627
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" Empty Re: "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play"

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 pm

^ so true >< ... .*faints*
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy Wed May 14, 2008 7:56 pm

agrees too...hwang bo is so lucky...so there's really such thing as prince charming...nice...

kimmy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Wed May 14, 2008 9:14 pm

im jealous of hwang bo xD but im wierdly more jealous of solbi lol; andy seems like the best husband a girl can get.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Wed May 14, 2008 10:56 pm

^^ i can totally see what you mean . lol!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu May 15, 2008 3:54 pm

woah O.o are solbi and andy holding hands in that picture? They're so cute~~ married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" 387966 Can't wait for this episode
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 15, 2008 4:19 pm

^ i think Solbi has her hand on his knee and his hand is over hers. married - "We Got Married" Couples to appear on "Come To Play" 274759
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Thu May 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Andy and Solbi are the ultimate couple and will always be first in my heart, but to be honest, the Crown J - Seo In Young couple's totally growing on me. I know SIY acts awfully bitchy on the show and she's SUCH a spoiled brat, but I think her disposition's been ... improving somewhat, as of late. Anyhow, when I saw her continue to write the letter to Crown J's mother, even though Crown J had just called her and told her he wanted to end things, I felt my heart break the tiniest bit for her.

... And Crown J's Konglish totally makes me laugh. <3

That aside, it'll be nice to see how they interact with each off set. I can already imagine the googly eyes. XD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 15, 2008 10:17 pm

hmm, another post said that they(SS501) are heading to Japan... o this show must be prerecorded then... huhu , unless he'll fly all the way back to be on this show...kekek
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down