ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height”

+6
rayna
smile
Cutie
BananaHugs
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
10 posters

Go down

hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Empty Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height”

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue May 13, 2008 1:38 pm

hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Big11

In yesterday’s episode of the KBS radio program “Kim Gu Ra and Lee Yoon Suk’s Ozinger,” Hyun Young revealed tidbits regarding her relationship with Koyote member Kim Jong Min. The two admitted that they are a couple in January of this year.

Hyun Young confessed, “We had out first kiss 3 months after we met. When I love, I only see all the good things about my boyfriend. I like him a lot now.”

The long-legged singer also added, “When I’m seeing Kim Jong Min, I wear flat shoes to match his height.”

When asked what she sees as Kim Jong Min’s bad side, Hyun Young said that her boyfriend has the habit of preaching her about life and teaching her how to go about with it.

Source: MK

credit: krnloop
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Empty Re: Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height”

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 13, 2008 3:53 pm

puhahha, so when u find her wearing flats = she has a date!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” Empty Re: Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height”

Post by BananaHugs Tue May 13, 2008 4:26 pm

^ ROFL.

I can't exactly see KJM ... preaching and telling someone how to go about their life. Huh, maybe it's cos I'm too used to his failed romances and couplings on Love Letter/X-Man. Plus, the Tong Tong couple's wayyyy too ... unique to forget about. XD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue May 13, 2008 5:47 pm

BananaHugs wrote:^ ROFL.

I can't exactly see KJM ... preaching and telling someone how to go about their life. Huh, maybe it's cos I'm too used to his failed romances and couplings on Love Letter/X-Man. Plus, the Tong Tong couple's wayyyy too ... unique to forget about. XD

Arph, I'm still trying to see how Hyun Young is dating Kim Jong Min >.< And I agree, himpreaching her is weird hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” 166323
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Tue May 13, 2008 7:13 pm

but that would be so kim jong min...he's always doing the unexpected lol
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Wed May 14, 2008 12:02 am

i remember his dance for Hyun Young on Heroine 6 to Michale JAckson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfP_vN0PKEE

^^ SO HOT!!! I love it!! especially to Billie Jean!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed May 14, 2008 8:48 am

ahh...so sweet and funny at the same time...can't believe they're going out.. hyun - Hyun Young: “I wear flat shoes to match Kim Jong Min’s height” 883821 a cute couple i must say..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed May 14, 2008 11:45 pm

wow. << thats the word i used when i first found out.

But now that it sunk in, they would make a friggin hilarious couple to watch. Im all for a reality show following them around on a date.

lol, all these reality tv shows are turning viewers in to wannabe stalkers. XD
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 16, 2008 2:54 pm

bwuaaahahaha....flats...kim jong min should start wearing those high heeled shoes for guys like the one rain has
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Sun May 18, 2008 9:21 am

^^ haha how evil mah hahaha

in any case that pretty sweet of her.
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down