ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS]

+4
cjlatina
BananaHugs
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
8 posters

Go down

married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] Empty 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS]

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 11, 2008 6:48 pm

married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] 08050910
married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] 08050911
married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] 08050912

This dude needs to get a Drama offer one of these days! married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] 274759 married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] 274759 married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] 274759
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] Empty Re: 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS]

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 11, 2008 6:59 pm

total hottie!! esp 1st pic ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

married - 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS] Empty Re: 'We are Married" with Kim Hyun Joong [CAPS]

Post by BananaHugs Sun May 11, 2008 8:23 pm

LOL, I watched this. They were so awkwaaaaaaaard; their entire section consisted of awkward silences. It was GREAT. XD

Well, actually, Hwang Bo was her normal, manly self, but Hyun Joong was ... so ... visibly uncomfortable. XDDDDD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 11, 2008 8:25 pm

^ really?
Awwww .. i can't wait to watch it ^^...
if you got your hands on it in youtube ... please share it with us on the video section ASAP !!! :jump:
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Sun May 11, 2008 8:43 pm

^ DONE! Except, I fail a ridiculous amount at coding. XDDDDD It took me forever to figure out how to post videos from Youtube. =.=''''' GO ME. XDDD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Sun May 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Yea he is a mad hottie.
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 11, 2008 10:35 pm

BananaHugs wrote:^ DONE! Except, I fail a ridiculous amount at coding. XDDDDD It took me forever to figure out how to post videos from Youtube. =.=''''' GO ME. XDDD

oh! we had tutorial on how to post videos .. !!!
it's on the tutorial page~
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Mon May 12, 2008 4:50 am

ohmygosh! he looks sooo hot in that first picture!!! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon May 12, 2008 7:29 am

um... so this is a show where celebrities are paired off to pretend like their married??

I dont get the point of it to be honest.

Question, do they do all things married people do or just go out and eat?

if so, it should be called, "we are dating"
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Mon May 12, 2008 8:29 am

I CAN'T WAIT!!! i'm totally addicted to this show. it's surprisingly good .
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Sun May 18, 2008 9:38 am

BananaHugs wrote:
Well, actually, Hwang Bo was her normal, manly self, but Hyun Joong was ... so ... visibly uncomfortable. XDDDDD

lol yea i saw her in some video once and she did look kinda manly

but Hyun Joong is a hottie like sexy style lol
i cant wait for the video!<3
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down