ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea

+13
firegoddess716
strawberrybj
noonoo_shoo
Tangera
faith
timptimp
BananaHugs
Cutie
toocutedoggy
love sungmin
aznsaranghae
ShenYue!
tealfirestar07
17 posters

Go down

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Empty Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun May 11, 2008 6:20 pm

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Hope_s10

On May 9th through the 10th, as part of the SBS's Hope TV 24, We Are One Family Special, six of thirteen members from Super Junior had finished their parts of the marathon.

Lee Teuk, Ye Sung, Eun Hyuk, Shin Dong, Sung Min, and Kang In carried yellow balloons across the streets of Seoul without any sleep for 24 hours to deliver "Hope" to all the families.

The 2 days broadcast ended with a closing show performed by including Brown Eyed Girls, SG Wannabe, SS501, and Moon Hee Jun.

credits: dramabeans
Nikki@AF.net+KatxDBSK@soompi
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Empty Re: Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Call me ignorant~!!!
but what was the point of running around the city for 24 hours again? junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea 27776
LSM is seriously running out of ideas making his artists headline the news!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Empty Re: Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun May 11, 2008 6:37 pm

^ apparently they raised funds for some school that was gonna be shut down or something like that junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea 942890 ROFL I LOVE THAT ICON :XXXX
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 11, 2008 6:40 pm

They couldn't raise the money in the day-light?

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea 81785 LSM, take a vacation or something, will ya?!
Your brain does not seems to be working ...
specially after the news about YG and MNET getting together against you came out!

Last edited by ShenYue! on Sun May 11, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sun May 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Wow, a whole day without sleeping... I hope they got a very, good, and long rest. But anyways, that's good that they helped raised funds and all that. Thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Sun May 11, 2008 6:52 pm

why dont lsm come out and walk ard seoul himself...do some good deeds after all the things that he done...

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 11, 2008 6:52 pm

i got more pic ^^

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Hope_suju10

^ Sungmin looks so tired ><

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Hope_suju13

^ oh dear, Yesung ><

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Hope_suju3

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Hope_suju7

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Hope_suju8
^ KangIn remain strong~

cre: Newsen +Yonhap news + SM town family @ multiply

Last edited by toocutedoggy on Sun May 11, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun May 11, 2008 7:00 pm

I'm surprised that they are still alive @.@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Sun May 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Omigod, they look ridiculously disgruntled. *HUGS*

I think I've seen a pic floating around somewhere in cyberspace where Leeteuk seriously looks like he has tears running down his face. Poor chap.

And Yesung walked around ON CRUTCHES. Crutches are TERRIBLY painful to use, so ... he's gaining my respect, bit by bit, although I still can't forgive him for being so irritating on EHB.
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp Sun May 11, 2008 8:18 pm

what happened to Yesung??
timptimp
timptimp
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon May 12, 2008 12:34 am

The poor boys look so freaking tired! They are already tired from all the promotional activities and other events in their career and now they add extra sleep-less hours to their calenders! What if they fall sick!!!!

Their bodies are not fit to do all this strenuous activities! And crutches!!!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Mon May 12, 2008 4:55 am

Arghhh!! They all look so tired! And what happened to Yesung!! Poor thing! :/ But I bet after all these they will still have to smile and say it's all worthwhile no matter how tired they were....>.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 am

why do i feel like LSM was given a swirley too many in high school by guys that looked like the suju boys above.....???

they all look grossly out of shape, lacking nutrition and in need of an IV stat.

poor guys, but good for them for finishing it.

And what the hell did happen to yesung????? O_O
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon May 12, 2008 9:09 am

love sungmin wrote:why dont lsm come out and walk ard seoul himself...do some good deeds after all the things that he done...
lol! i'm liking the idea...the next best thing after bitchanny! junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea 953737

btw...what the hell happen to yesung's leg?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Mon May 12, 2008 4:35 pm

come on people!
im dying here!
what happened to yesung?
aww the boys looks so cute!
hope they got a nice nap!
leetuk!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon May 12, 2008 6:27 pm

awww the boys are so sweet! XD
I feel so bad for them seriously not only walking for freaking 24 HOURS?! but having those camera's in their faces
why don't those camera people give it a little break and like hand them water instead I feel so bad for them they look exhausted >.<
I hope none of them got sick or anything!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Mon May 12, 2008 7:24 pm

wow they look hella tired
but its for a good cause
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue May 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Dang they looked really tired. Sungmin looks like he's about to be knocked out *sleeping wise haha* pretty soon when the broadcast and event is over huh? Hehe well I just hope that they get lots of rest after staying up for 24 hours! I don't think I'd be able to do it without like lots of coffee or something haha. But I'm proud of them for doing something like this. =] Hwaiting!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea Empty selfless suju

Post by aishteru Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:19 pm

[b][i] junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea 274759 junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea 274759 junior - Super Junior Stayed Awake For 24 Hours To Walk Around Korea 274759
i hate to see suju sacrificing like that--- it breaks my heart....
yes, they can always make a BIG DIFFERENCE--- but not in this way...
they're selfless.... they're dead tired..... Razz

aishteru

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:24 pm

pale i hate to see suju sacrificing like that--- it breaks my heart....
yes, they can always make a BIG DIFFERENCE--- but not in this way...
they're selfless.... they're dead tired.....
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down