ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions

+8
Tangera
firegoddess716
BananaHugs
toocutedoggy
timptimp
rayna
strawberrybj
tealfirestar07
12 posters

Go down

bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions Empty English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue May 06, 2008 9:16 am

tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions Empty Re: English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 06, 2008 9:22 am

omygod WTF!...WG's album more expensive than Big Bang's? *fangirling mode*

i bet the teacher is a WG's fan... :tongue:
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions Empty Re: English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions

Post by rayna Tue May 06, 2008 9:54 am

a dozen pencils for $50 dollars?!?!? thats a rip off!! thats a lie!!! albums generally cost $25-$20 or don't they have iTunes in korea?? buy it there!

and they still sell cassettes?!?!?! wow- ancient history!
and the mailing is off too. how lame they have such fake conversations.
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp Tue May 06, 2008 3:02 pm

thats some expensive stuff lol
timptimp
timptimp
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 06, 2008 3:10 pm

wow~ so expensive... lol.. ( i bet the teacher wrote that on purpose so they can't buy their Album = expensive)

^ that is why Korean music Industry sales goes down ( LOL )
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Tue May 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Awww man, I wish my teachers were this creative. Unfortunately, the most exciting question I've come across on tests consists of ladders and angles and the cosine/sine laws and OMGIHATETRIG.

And we don't even HAVE tests in English; we basically write commentaries and essays all day long. =.='''''''''''''' So, yes, their tests are BY FAR more exciting than mine'll ever be. XD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue May 06, 2008 6:35 pm

LOL!
wow!
i wish my test were so exciting!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed May 07, 2008 2:53 am

haha! If I had tests with my favourite artistes' names incorporated into the questions, I would be smiling throughout the test. X)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Wed May 07, 2008 8:33 am

I see the word 'cassettes'... Isn't it now a world of CDs and MP3s? Laughing
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat May 10, 2008 6:18 am

he he, i'll be a teacher soon. interesting idea. i'll definitely put TVXQ in the test ^^
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:42 am

LOL....
i wish my english test has their names on...
wg's cd more expensive than bb??...=.='' dun agree..
i'm a bb fan...XD
lol
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:21 pm

HAHAH...LOL..IS ALL I CAN SAY!! bang - English language test paper in Korea using Wonder Girls and Big Bang as questions 287414
IT WILL SURE MAKE THE STUDENTS HAPPY IF THEY'RE A FAN OF WG!!
the teachers are soo funny!!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down