ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2

+8
dragonninja598000
Metwitchy
T.Kay
Cutie
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
katyanaerasmo
tealfirestar07
12 posters

Go down

girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Empty Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:55 pm

girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 20080424

Will there be another Round 2 confrontation between So Nyeo Shi Dae and Wonder Girls after dominating the competition in the latter part of last year?

It is however unlikely to happen in the near future. Wonder Girls and So Nyeo Shi Dae had ended promotional activities for their first album in January and April 2008 respectively. Although Wonder Girls are planning to release a single by end May/early June, So Nyeo Shi Dae are instead branching out to other areas. So it’s gonna be a while before they meet up again.

So Nyeo Shi Dae had recently completed their first album promotions with impressive results. They had four No.1 hits (Into the New World, Girls Generation, Kissing You, Baby Baby) while their album sales volume exceeded 100k (pretty difficult) in five months. With such phenomenal records being set, they have decided to place emphasis on individuals now.

So Nyeo Shi Dae leader Tae Yeon is now a radio deejay with Super Junior Kangin on MBC Chin Chin Radio Show. Her straightforward and bubbly image has won the affection of many fans. YoonA has officially started her acting career. She had been in MBC “9 End 2 Outs” drama last year and will soon be the leading lady in KBS daily drama, “You Are My Destiny”. Other members like Jessica, Tiffany and Seo Hyun participated in a mixed album, Roommate and sang “Bad Oppa” and also receiving lots of attention.

Wonder Girls themselves have been busy preparing for their comeback with their new single. The composers and production staff have all been decided with Park Jin Young himself also coming back from America to produce the single personally. According to sources, the style of the new single is totally different from the national anthem, “Tell Me”. They also expressed that the impact of the new single on the music industry is definitely on par with “Tell Me”.

Wonder Girls Sun Ye and So Hee have recently given up being the MCs of Music Core to focus their attention on producing the new single. They are determined to bring to everyone something that will surpass the “Tell Me” mania of 2007.

credit: coolsmurf@wondergirls.wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Empty Re: Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2

Post by katyanaerasmo Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:56 pm

i cant wait.. who all know who's gonna win.
WONDER GIRLS.
or they better.

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :
girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Empty Re: Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2

Post by ShenYue! Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:23 pm

JYP'd better come out with something real good !!!
cuz i am counting on WG to beat up the ass of all those 9 fake virgins!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:41 pm

i am actually going for SNSD~ ^^

hwaiting!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:00 pm

WG! But although I'm already rooting for WG, I will definitely definitely definitely be joyful when WG gets a new style.
I personally find their 70's 80's (?) style completely unflattering Neutral

"They also expressed that the impact of the new single on the music industry is definitely on par with “Tell Me”."

I'm having high expectations for JYP... just hope what is said is how it will be ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Kay Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:26 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:i am actually going for SNSD~ ^^

hwaiting!

agreed!
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Metwitchy Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:49 pm

hmm... i dont dink i would go for any of those 2.
SNSD girls r hoes
and
WG girls arent really that special. i mean some members cant even sing -.-

no offense to the fans, but they both hav their ups n downs
Metwitchy
Metwitchy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:52 pm

bwahaha. whatev's.

WG FTW!
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:32 pm

^for sure!!
now that 'fanny fanny tiffany' is effing paired up with YUNHO everyone is gonna vote for WG.

- Please don't post using inappropriate words -

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:34 pm

^ dude, i've always liked WG, i mean shet! i prefer CSJH instead of SNSD and i've only heard like one song of CSJH!

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:41 am

as long as they look nice and make good music it's good. nothing like a little rivalry to make them work a bit harder. Also makes them more likely not to put out some really bad album. Wink
LOL =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girls - Highly enjoyable and anticipating So Nyeo Shi Dae vs Wonder Girls Round 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 am

Metwitchy wrote:hmm... i dont dink i would go for any of those 2.
SNSD girls r hoes
and
WG girls arent really that special. i mean some members cant even sing -.-

no offense to the fans, but they both hav their ups n downs

DUDE, you get friends with your enemy's enemy!
Who cares if WG can sing or not ..
the truth is the sight of that SoHee shrinks my whole body!
But heck with it .. if they can put SNSD in their panties .. I am all for it!
WG WG WG WG WG WG WG WG WG WG WG!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:23 am

erm. i would prefer CSJH over any of the two anytime, but if there's really a need to make a choice...i think i would support wonder girls...

^ haha. i agree with what you said about becoming friends with your enemy's enemy part haha.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:41 am

katyanaerasmo wrote:

- Please don't post using inappropriate words -

katyanaerasmo?
i just saw this part of your comment!
and i am speechless .... what do really mean?
i mean ... you are not the one running this place to tell the admin and staff what to say or not!!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by dandy Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm tired of snsd...
dandy
dandy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 291
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:15 pm

TOTALLY WG!!!!!....

Last edited by iinda on Wed May 13, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Mon May 04, 2009 11:02 pm

WG for the world!

What do you mean they can't sing? Can you dance joyfully while singing? SNSD can sing good because their steps are light and easy, if you listen to 'Saying I love you', you'll know how great their are.

WONDER GIRLS!
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down