ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace

+10
BananaHugs
firegoddess716
hZKitty
toocutedoggy
kronlim
annasquigie
xoxoshorty210
strawberrybj
formulaw
Tangera
14 posters

Go down

[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Empty [Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace

Post by Tangera Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:42 am

This is...unfortunately, not a joke...

Kim Min Soo,23, from Korean group Monday Kiz lost his life early this morning in an motorbike accident. They just released their album a month ago on 31st March.

Learning of his partner’s death two hours later at his management company, Lee Jin Sung was in disbelief and exploded in anger, saying ”Don’t play with me. I was talking with him on the phone just a few hours ago…He’s probably sleeping right now…Are you dreaming?!” to a worker at the company.

Finally after going to the hospital, Lee Jin Sung realized that his partner and best friend, Kim Min Soo, had past away, and shed tears.

[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Km2bq7im8

The incident happened this morning at 6:20am where the motorbike that Kim Min Soo was riding on crashed into a tree along the road. According to his management, he was immediately whisked off to Boramae hospital after the accident but was pronounced dead at 6:50am by doctors. His pillion rider who goes by the name of Lee suffered serious injuries.

[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Km1wk7cv7

Kim Min Soo had met with an accident last September involving his motorbike and was warded for four months in hospital. But this time, he couldn’t escape death and makes one wonder what it might have been.

Can Entertainment representing Monday Kiz expressed, “Kim Min Soo had said after his accident last year that he wouldn’t ride a bike again. I really can’t believe that this had happened. I really don’t know what else to say. We are awaiting the results from police investigations.”

In 2004, Lee Jin Sung met Kim Min Soo at an audition and have lived together for 4 years in the same dorm, making Min Soo’ death even harder on Jin Sung. Furthermore, Monday Kiz’s management company and chief, who cared alot for Monday Kiz, were heart-broken, letting their tears drop as they left the hospital.

One onlooker said, “Because of the overwhelmingly good response of their 3rd album, both members of Monday Kiz were happy and enjoying life. I’m worried that this accident will be too big of a shock for Lee Jin Sung.”

[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Km3zp5gh5
[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Km4xc5mv1

Check out their new mv "Shout with your Heart" from their just released 3rd album:
(Kim Min Soo's death is such a sad and untimely event. Monday Kiz was at the tip of success and their 3rd album seemed like a breakthrough that would help them shoot up the charts. Rest in peace, Kim Min Soo.)

Last Fan meeting for Monday Kiz:

Memorial Video compilation for Mnet (Official)

Credits: shesworthit @ z-degrees + soompi + coolsmurf + euraznjae+ donkunlove

================================================
ohmygosh. Life is full of unexpected events...rest in peace. I send my condolences to all who knew him (family, friends, his bandmate Lee Jin Sung...), may they stay strong. His time was up...when he was still young...

“Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time... It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.” -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Please remember to treasure the people around you~

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added mv from 3rd album...and my own condolences)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Empty Re: [Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace

Post by formulaw Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:05 am

OMG! This is so sad. Sad
formulaw
formulaw
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

[Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace Empty Re: [Breaking News] Kim Min Soo (MONDAY KIZ), Rest in Peace

Post by strawberrybj Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:05 am

i never listen to their music...it's sad news... *sigh* GOD loves him more...

RIP...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoshorty210 Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:28 pm

even though i never heard of them....thats stilll very sad....
hope all the people around Kim Min Soo stays strong.....
xoxoshorty210
xoxoshorty210
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 59
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by annasquigie Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:29 pm

that is so sad. i've never listened to their music but he was very talented. i wonder how his group mate is going to cope with this? is there still going to be a monday kiz? this is really just so shocking. he was so young.

annasquigie

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:49 pm

this is so sad... so many people dying...
but how did he crash into a tree?? was he drunk??
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:25 pm

^ i was wondering that too ><

why , why ??????????? i just came them a try last week, i like this song : 가슴으로 외쳐 / Shout with your Heart
and it's very good

but suddenly a member is LOST .... RIP T_______________________T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:12 pm

RIP
it's tragic to see how many people have died recently .
it really makes me sad and i can't even begin to imagine how their families are feeling ...

P.S.: Non related . when i first read the news of another site , they posted the 4th picture the one with Lee Jin Sung as the headline picture . And i first thought that it was Tablo for like 2 sec and them my eyes stumbled upon the word died . i nearly had a heart attack ,but then I realized it wasn't him . I pity the people that looked at this headline and wished they were seeing things but then realizing it's true...
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 pm

wow
ive never heard of them
but this is so sad
and random
T_T
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:14 pm

This is absolutely heartbreaking.

I can't even imagine the pain Lee Jin Sung must be going through - to have talked to your vibrant and VERY MUCH ALIVE friend several hours before his death must make it almost unbearable.

And yes, it's especially tragic that this occurred as Monday Kiz was gaining popularity and becoming better-known in the entertainment world.

Actually, this kinda brings back memories of NRG, a popular (I think they were popular?) korean group who suddenly lost Kim Hwan Sung at the young age of nineteen to pneumonia.

R.I.P. Kim Min Soo <3
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:39 pm

still i can't believe it. i was just listening to their song not too long ago. it's events like these that makes you realize how fragile life is. treasure your every moment.
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:51 pm

T_____T I really like Monday Kiz songs... Wish this never happened... He had a great voice and was too young to die...

R.I.P Kim MinSoo
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:03 pm

awww this is soooo sad...
well. may he rest in peace...
i havent really heard their song tho n i dont really know them, but this is just sooo sad...T__T
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyong Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 pm

just know them a few hour ago...
so suprise bout the incident...
may god bless him...
jiyong
jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 93

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down