ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years

+3
xmizzzy
toocutedoggy
strawberrybj
7 posters

Go down

married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years Empty YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years

Post by strawberrybj Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:23 am

married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years 200px-10

Yang Hyun Suk, YG Entertainment’s head, revealed in an interview with Donga Ilbo that he is currently in a 3-year relationship with a non-showbiz girlfriend who is 10 years younger than him. When asked how they met, Yang Hyun Suk answered, “I just met her by accident.”

According to Yang, in a month, he and his girlfriend date for 2-3 times.

Moreover, although Yang Hyun Suk is already 39 years old, he is not in a hurry to tie the knot because he is thinking of getting married in the next 3-4 years. He reasoned that as of now, he is busy with work and still has no time to take care of his own family.

Meanwhile, also in the same interview last April 21, Yang Hyun Suk revealed that last year’s sales of BIG BANG’s albums, concerts, commercials and merchandises had gone up to 12 billion won. According to Yang, this income is equal to the whole income earned of all the artists of YG Entertainment back in 2003.
Source: Donga Ilbo + krnloop

You know how funny the news is? I have no idea why in the world are all these celebrities are revealing their intentions of getting married in the next 2, 3 or 4 years. First it was Eric, then Kwon Sang Woo and now this? How about papa SM? Is he married? I never heard of him having any other family besides having a Sushi as a niece. Someone needs to interview him! I wanna know how much DBSK income is...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years Empty Re: YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:00 pm

^ i can't imagine SM getting married (or he did?) ... lol

- only ppl who want to married him is for $$$$ + status..lol ...NOT love~

anyways, congrat to YG!! :)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

married - YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years Empty Re: YG Ent's Boss Plans To Get Married In The Next 3-4 Years

Post by xmizzzy Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:36 pm

10 years younger? do i smell a gold digger?
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dandy Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:50 pm

who would marry LSM?? except someone who is really money hungry
dandy
dandy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 291
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:23 am

^ haha. true. actually LSM is a rather mysterious person. i wonder how is he actually like....
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 pm

I don't even see Lee Soo Man's name when i checked out the department heads or executive chiefs of SME.....

Lee Soo Man is like....ionno...batman XD
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 pm

if lsm is rich, im right here.
and then after our wedding, he will mysteriously "fall" off a cliff
j/k
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Fri May 02, 2008 2:42 am

Lee Soo Man is married...and he has a son XD
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down