ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody

+5
jaelune
Tangera
strawberrybj
tealfirestar07
Ochibi
9 posters

Go down

bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Empty BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody

Post by Ochibi Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 am

bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Dny3yr

Aside from letting fans preview its new song “Until When,” BIG BANG is also going to have a “Hana Yori Dango” parody video during its “2008 Global Warning Tour” concert in Busan on the 12th and for the rest of the tour.

During BIG BANG’s solo concert at the end of last year, the group did a parody of the MBC drama “Coffee Prince,” which received a great reaction from fans so now the group is doing a new one on the famous manga-turned-television series, “Hana Yori Dango.”

T.O.P. is playing the lead, Tsukasa, Daesung as the female lead Tsukushi while G-dragon as Rui. Akira and Sojirou are acted by Seungri and Taeyang, respectively.

“Because we’re not very good-looking guys, we thought that it’d be interesting to play like them. At first it was very awkward and we were laughing so hard at Daesung playing the female lead during the fun shoot,” BIG BANG said.

Source: Joynews24
translations: krnloop
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Empty Re: BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:20 pm

T.O.P. is playing the lead, Tsukasa, Daesung as the female lead Tsukushi while G-dragon as Rui. Akira and Sojirou are acted by Seungri and Taeyang, respectively.

LOL why is Daesung the girl? & G-Dragon would make a good Rui <3.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody Empty Re: BIG BANG: “Hana Yori Dango” parody

Post by strawberrybj Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:38 pm

since it's a parody, they choose Daesung to be the girl! LOL! i heard they had fun filming because of Daesung.....he must have done a lot of funny things......
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:06 am

I am looking forward to this!! XP T.O.P. and G-Dragon are playing the leads again! (Besides Daesung as female lead) X)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Mon May 05, 2008 12:00 am

WHEE!!!!! Gdragon is RUI hahahaha XD coz i like rui and gd XD

i can't wait to watch this....and also, the female daesung!!
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Thu May 22, 2008 3:29 am

haha i want to watch this too!!
i wanna see how'd they interact with one another!

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Gal Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:17 am

Ommo~~ so cute!! Can't wait for the vid to be uploaded on Youtube:ashamed4:

Kyaaaaaa~ I wish it was them who were casted as the main roles for the real Korean version of HYD except for Daesung of course Laughing
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:37 pm

I WANT TO WATCH THIS!
Anybody know where I can watch it subbed? XD

Coffee Prince was genius, totally.
I couldn't stop laughing.
And Seungri was suuuuuch a cutie ~
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:43 am

I watched and girl, it was HILARIOUS!!!!

DaeSung really portrayed the character well!!

Spoiler:
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down